News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be honest, those two factors together make a fairly convincing case. And how about the guy on the far left with the green hat. Quite a motley crew you have to admit.

Pretty sure they don't have group homes for the intelligent.

Excuse me? There are group homes for people with all sorts of psychological, emotional, and social disabilities. My uncle, who is one of the most intelligent people I know but for other reasons cannot reside on his own, happens to live in one.

Your comment is as ignorant as the ones Doug Ford made about the group home in Etobicoke. Well done.

One more Ford...

goldsbie 8:56pm via Twitter Web Client
Mikey for Ward 2. RT @AndrayDomiseTO I spoke to Doug Ford, he told me his 21 year old nephew is running for the seat.

My uneducated opinion is that he got some fat sucked out.

1: "WellhabStone offers lipo? Sign him up"-Doug Jr.
2: "Get in the pool after Worms felates yer drink Robbie! That's an order."-Doug Jr. "Aweeee Dougieeeee I'm obese, it's not my fault!!" -Robbie. "You fucking heard me. First we prove you are morbid, then Suck you down to 280"-Doug Jr. "Duhhhhhh. OK, boss *sniffs prescribed bumps*" -Rob
3: ???
4: Re-Election!!!!

---
Also, let's hope the groundswell against the TO Media Cowards can continue with ASJ's airtime. He should join the campaign and debate shirtless. /No feels for him, just a perfect foil for the dishonorable FoFam. WELL DONE ARTICULATE SHIRTLESS JOGGER man!

Why stoop to the Ford level of ignorance? You can't tell a single thing about these people by how they look. Question their political judgment, yes. But looking at them and calling them "fetal alcohol mofos" and "rogue wastrels" is repugnant.

Edit: not to mention, the fact that somebody resides in a group home does not make them any less intelligent or deserving of an opinion.

You know what? I'm not interested in questioning their 'political judgment' (sic). I actually shudder to think what would come out of their mouths.

The point is that anyone marching around with a giant "Rob Ford For Mayor" sign now, at this point, after everything that he's put this city through, is a Stone Cold Moron.

Full Stop.

Excuse me? There are group homes for people with all sorts of psychological, emotional, and social disabilities. My uncle, who is one of the most intelligent people I know but for other reasons cannot reside on his own, happens to live in one.

Your comment is as ignorant as the ones Doug Ford made about the group home in Etobicoke. Well done.

Is your uncle marching around with a Rob Ford For Mayor sign? NO? ok, good, didn't think so.

Happy Canada Day Toronto!
alison gorbould
‏@defenestr8or
Ford just got booed at Mel Lastman Square

HA! I *did* see the Escalade! We were just turning onto Beecroft southbound at Churchill, (they had Empress blocked off for pedestrians) and the Escalade was stopped at the light heading north, didn't recognize the driver, but looked around to catch the last 3 numbers of the plate 691 which my 12 year old brain remembered as '69!' from months ago when the plate came up here in this thread. The random guy driving through me off, but if RoFo was 2 blocks south of there at basically the same time...

I love shirtless jogger!!! The older woman at the beginning of the first clip was fabulous, too, at first I thought she was a fan because she was talking face to face with him but she really told him. Booing kids were great! I am so proud of these people for standing up to Ford and telling him he is no longer welcome here.
I hope this new Anti-Ford Confrontation fad really takes hold and he gets the same treatment every time he tries to campaign in public.

Forcing him into clothes that don't fit is not a bright idea. And did Robbie roll up his sleeves to show off his guns? I think he might honestly believe that if it weren't for a few extra pounds he'd be a physical specimen. And judging by Doug's pants and their struggle with tensile strength rob isn't the only one in denial.

He's a very obese man, whether he just lost 25 pounds or not. If you removed 20,000 gallons from Lake Ontario, would anyone notice? I honestly wouldn't even be able to venture a guess as to whether or not he lost any weight - in some pictures he looks slimmer and in others he looks just as big as he always looked.

Regardless, I think we can all agree he looks ridiculous in that skin tight red shirt.

Is your uncle marching around with a Rob Ford For Mayor sign? NO? ok, good, didn't think so.

You're completely ignoring the point. If you want to hold others, such as the Fords, to a certain standard, you need to expect it of yourself first. And you made the very same ignorant judgment of people that live in group homes as Doug Ford did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back