News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow we get the ten minute interview on cbc. I'd rather see an interview with shirtless jogger!

About Ford's "corset," it's common to wear one following gastric bypass surgery or lipo. Not that I can see a reputable surgeon doing either one on a patient who presents with a history of substance abuse, but the corsets are known for making people feel hot and sweaty, requiring frequent changes of clothing.

Seriously.

well, it did rain at one point in EY I think, so it may not all be sweat. (hope not; eeewww)

The skies opened up and poured literally the second Ford and his troglodytes stepped into the parade. That was rain not sweat, though not enough to clean the stench of the shit tornado from them.

Maybe Olivia Chow, John Tory, David Soknacki and Karen Stintz have something to learn from a shirtless jogger. If they could speak to the disgrace of Rob Ford with half this commitment they might exhibit some capacity to lead.

Both Fords are with matching Red shirts that compliment the banners.
Rob Ford.jpg

Attachments

• Rob Ford.jpg
    Rob Ford.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:
Forcing him into clothes that don't fit is not a bright idea. And did Robbie roll up his sleeves to show off his guns? I think he might honestly believe that if it weren't for a few extra pounds he'd be a physical specimen. And judging by Doug's pants and their struggle with tensile strength rob isn't the only one in denial.

Well, well, well... they brought up political parties, there is the favourite cry of the CONservitive, along with a "union" involvement. I'm sure the Fords will attempt to put the same spin on the event in the days to come, and one or another of the other excuses to dismiss those who are vocal about their discontent with the Ford dogma.

The Fords have called for taxpayers to tell the councillors what they want, to show them what democracy is... I guess non-scripted "events" are not what they want, unlike the apartment visits that they can control the message and responses.

Last edited:
Watched a video clip on CTV on Rob Ford at a Canada Day parade. I had to shake my head when I saw an elderly lady gush over Rob, praising him. Almost expected her to genuflect before Rob and kiss his feet. Looks like Ford Nation is still alive and kicking (at those who oppose him).

I don't know...most of the people who were marching with him today look like they were collected from a local group home. Who are these crazy ass fetal alcohol mofos? Folks, this is not a nation, its a handful of rogue wastrels who don't know gravy from gravol.

I don't know...most of the people who were marching with him today look like they were collected from a local group home. Who are these crazy ass fetal alcohol mofos? Folks, this is not a nation, its a handful of rogue wastrels who don't know gravy from gravol.

Why stoop to the Ford level of ignorance? You can't tell a single thing about these people by how they look. Question their political judgment, yes. But looking at them and calling them "fetal alcohol mofos" and "rogue wastrels" is repugnant.

Edit: not to mention, the fact that somebody resides in a group home does not make them any less intelligent or deserving of an opinion.

You can't tell a single thing about these people by how they look. Question their political judgment, yes.

Well, to be honest, those two factors together make a fairly convincing case. And how about the guy on the far left with the green hat. Quite a motley crew you have to admit.

Edit: not to mention, the fact that somebody resides in a group home does not make them any less intelligent or deserving of an opinion.

Pretty sure they don't have group homes for the intelligent.

I don't think Ford changing his shirts a few times is a big deal. It's hot outside. If I could change shirts while out, I would.

That is true, just as the type of shirt, size and colour are used for the demographics of an area.

Well, to be honest, those two factors together make a fairly convincing case. And how about the guy on the far left with the green hat. Quite a motley crew you have to admit.

Pretty sure they don't have group homes for the intelligent.

Excuse me? There are group homes for people with all sorts of psychological, emotional, and social disabilities. My uncle, who is one of the most intelligent people I know but for other reasons cannot reside on his own, happens to live in one.

Your comment is as ignorant as the ones Doug Ford made about the group home in Etobicoke. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back