8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
junior:

I think the Killoran/East York episode showed once and for all how utter vacuous RoDoFo are. I don't think that genie is going back into the bottle.

AoD

Ford`s got a better chance of fitting into size 32 inch jeans than getting that genie back in the bottle. This could make the final months of this race awesome. The more boo`s he gets the quicker we get another cellphone video of him doing something drunk or worse. He feeds on his popularity, if it isn`t there, he`s nothing.

Just hope no one else gets harmed when he does go on another bender.

Good article from Matt Elliott about what happened yesterday in council:

"The incident goes to the heart of why Ford is unqualified for his job. Even if you can set aside the drug use, the police investigation, and the sexist/homophobic/racist stuff, he’s never demonstrated an ability to get anything done. He refuses to argue issues based on the facts. In the end, all he seems to care about is making it known that he’s opposed to things."

http://metronews.ca/voices/ford-for...-the-public-debate-and-wastes-everyones-time/

Love this article. It needs to be said how useless these two are. When Rob was gone, Toronto just felt quieter and more civil. All they do is muck things up and make every issue into a sideshow. I read a comment somewhere (wish I could remember, likely a newspaper site) about how Rob's never been a leader and shown vision, he's just reactive and battles over every monetary issue under the guise of "saving the taxpayers' money" but in the end, doesn't really accomplish much at all and certainly doesn't move the city forward. I can't think of any initiative tied to him, it's always been him jumping on to others' ideas, championing them until they flop and then ranting/insulting the people involved.

Last edited:
I complained to the Integrity Commissioner about RF campaigning during his return presser. Here is her response:

Screen shot 2014-07-03 at 12.32.05 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-03 at 12.32.05 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-07-03 at 12.32.05 PM.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,447
Good article from Matt Elliott about what happened yesterday in council:

"The incident goes to the heart of why Ford is unqualified for his job. Even if you can set aside the drug use, the police investigation, and the sexist/homophobic/racist stuff, he’s never demonstrated an ability to get anything done. He refuses to argue issues based on the facts. In the end, all he seems to care about is making it known that he’s opposed to things."

http://metronews.ca/voices/ford-for...-the-public-debate-and-wastes-everyones-time/

In other words a pointless person and never a leader, just a demolition guy (as in demolishing any sort of goodwill that may have existed in the urban / suburban divide that we have here in Toronto). Frankly, I called the 2010 mayoral election result "hate mail from the mullet-cut set". I do sound elitist, don't I. But still, I think Matt Elliott and I feel the same way.

Mammo will no doubt break out his inner drama queen today...

ddale8 9:33am via Twitter Web Client
That's a very severe recommended sanction as integrity commish recommended sanctions go - the most severe she can suggest.

I'd say pocketing 80 grand is a pretty severe breaking of rules lol

Last edited:
We should also file complaints about Doug's presence in the Mayors office during those interviews thus indicating that those interviews were campaign events and not city work. Also the comment his staff made about cancelling interviews today so that he could "focus on the campaign" when all of those interviews were scheduled during city hall hours, thus making it more apparent that he is using city time (and most likely staff) to campaign on city property.

This thing with Mammo... does it rise to the level of being criminal? It sounds like fraud or something.

would love to see him frogmarched out of CH in handcuffs! :D

This thing with Mammo... does it rise to the level of being criminal? It sounds like fraud or something.

would love to see him frogmarched out of CH in handcuffs! :D

Double standards at play, Robbie would have been turfed for drinking on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back