News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy, they could've at least gotten Ford on the TCHC more effectively; people brought in to fix the problems became part of them, the back log of repairs got worse - no matter how many times Ford visited to complain or his brother showed up to hand out 20s.

Or just - how much was wasted on severances? How many units would that have repaired?

I think the award for the most lethal looking signs goes to FN.
I like Socknacki, but he reminds of a guy who brings a calculator to a knife fight.

Now you got laser eyes too?

AoD

I am kind of glad it wasn't televised after all.
Exactly what I was thinking. What an embarrassment. i agree with a fellow poster, Stintz was a total Valley Girl (actually starting a sentence with "like...") Ford just spewed numbers, never touching on actual issues. Tory made a wonderful point that he would represent us well on the world stage, but really...compared to Ford? That's like comparing a circus chimp to....well, a more polished circus chimp.... Kudos to Socknacki though - his voice was heard.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. About that war of words in front of the church:

IMG_3038 (960x1280).jpg
IMG_3037 (960x1280).jpg
IMG_3020 (960x1280).jpg
IMG_3021 (960x1280).jpg
IMG_3023 (1280x960).jpg

Hi sweetlou! (think that was you :))

Attachments

• IMG_3020 (960x1280).jpg
    IMG_3020 (960x1280).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_3021 (960x1280).jpg
    IMG_3021 (960x1280).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_3023 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_3023 (1280x960).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_3037 (960x1280).jpg
    IMG_3037 (960x1280).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_3038 (960x1280).jpg
    IMG_3038 (960x1280).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 810
Last edited:
The sign said, "Hey Rob, Gary Giroux in on line 1"

But, I thought Rob said he returns all calls?! ;)

Well done, Shirted Horde!

Did you see how smug he looked when they asked that question? "Oh thank God I studied child care, that question WAS on the test".

Something tells me he knew the exact questions ahead of time. He does not have the ability to think critically. Only to spew rhetoric.

His responses were timely and sequential, even with his stating the same ole deviations from the truth!

Valley Girl Stintz really needs to think again about this mayoral job. She does not carry herself well as leader of anything. Watching her performance was just painful. Just can't take her seriously!

Chow is a seasoned politician. Well spoken and knew her stuff. She's the only one with cajones to say what everyone is thinking.......clean and sober.....!

Tory is a great speaker.....his training as a lawyer I believe did him well. Good points and he would make a good right leaning mayor. Not sure of his leadership skills?

Socknacki was the most knowledgeable about city issues and comes across as issue based. I think he'd attack issues to find resolution. Good practicality.....he'd be best for running a city. Problem is, he does not have the politician populist BS going.

Socknacki would make the best mayor, except politics would prevent him from winning! Sad!

I've found it very odd that Ford was speaking fairly... confidently. Something was seriously up with the selection of questions - TONS of sheets in the question box and they manage to pick four Fordian softballs? I had to ask the debate organizers if they actually did bother sifting through the papers in there.

Granted, I wrote a fairly wordy question about how the residents of that area won't get access to transit given the subway extension wouldn't run through that very same area of the venue. Given the crowd I'd imagine that kind of question wouldn't sit well at all.

... by the way, I should also mention that the whole line of "who do you trust?" the candidates kept asking over and over got clichéd really quickly when the Fraudsters kept belting out FOOOORRRRDDDD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back