News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
European Meats is also on Jutland in Etobicoke.

Quality operation. Used to go when they were in KenMark, on Baldwin. But that location has been Sanagan's for a wee bit now, a few years actually. Goldsbie was likely just being, um. 'impish', stirring stuff up. (ETA. My apologies, Sanagan's used to be Max And Sons. European Meats closed Baldwin down in 2012. So, in the imaginary Goldsbie chronology, the sausage is only "2 years old".)

Last edited:
weird.... i never knew there was such a "divide" (for lack of a better term) when it comes to this neighbourhood's name. i've basically only ever heard it called boystown, until today... and i've lived in toronto my entire life. is it a 'depends what age you are' kinda thing?

Thank you for this, I was starting to think I was insane. I also did a google search and it was referred to as "boystown" in a Now article, so yeah, obviously other people know it as this as well.

But I do agree with katz, it is sexist, and The Village is a more appropriate name.

And speaking of the LGBTQ community; Ford Nayshunites are showing their true f'ld up selves and are being violent towards the LGBTQ protestors.

Thank you for this, I was starting to think I was insane. I also did a google search and it was referred to as "boystown" in a Now article, so yeah, obviously other people know it as this as well.

But I do agree with katz, it is sexist, and The Village is a more appropriate name.

And speaking of the LGBTQ community; Ford Nayshunites are showing their true f'ld up selves and are being violent towards the LGBTQ protestors.

It's unsafe, but I am glad they did - the violence and bigotry of the mob is there for all to see.

AoD

And now for something completely different....Solid waste contracts and costs
Did DWM's committee ask Toronto Solid Waste for an inhouse quote on cost to do District 1 (Etobicoke)
The new 8 year contract was let to Miller Waste at a cost of 88,606,843/8 = 11,075.855 per year or 169.26 per household (65,429 households in District 1)
The auditor studied District 2 costs for 2011 and came up with 27.5M actual if picked up by City workers...this equates to $166.26 per household (165,407 households in District 2)
Interesting, eh the private contractor for District 1 will be charging more household than the estimated cost per household if picked up by City workers in District 2.....

AKA "Dimitri The Lover". Some kind of self declared "Pick-Up Artist"

For those that are curious, unfamiliar, and have high tolerance for total douche-baggery, here's an example of his M.O.

That said, he may actually be mentally unwell. (ETA: Not a diagnosis. The matter had been brought up as early as his Med School days).

Sears has the approval of Neil Flagg. Flagg also endorses Reg Hartt for ward 20...

Any ideas?

LeeAnne ‏@leeeee34 3m
@r4v4g3dsku11s any ideas to get him to help......I need help bad. He did say he would take care of me but I need help now :(

Hey folks, Ford Fest sounds f'd up! On a side note, I'm launching a website for practice and my resume. Any suggestions for a good free forums program? BbPress?

Hey folks, Ford Fest sounds f'd up! On a side note, I'm launching a website for practice and my resume. Any suggestions for a good free forums program? BbPress?

Proboards seems to be okay? I would avoid Muut and ubb, I've had a forum on both and they aren't very user friendly. Vanilla and Proboards have been the best imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back