News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility would be for the Fords to help found a far-right Tea Party / Wildrose Party in Ontario, particularly if a Red Tory wins the PCPO leadership.

There is a ready made grassroots organization for him to lead....all he has to is say yes, I'm sure the organizers would be more than pleased to have D Ford as its head...the Ontario Trillium Party....

If Rob's diagnosis is that grim, and he is at some point sent home, falling off the wagon is a given. Based on past behaviour, I can see him thinking "F*ck it, I'm dying anyway" and will go out in a flame of crack and booze. And Ford Nation will ask "can you blame him?" Sigh.

We know Chow will be there. Will Doug weasel his way out of that one as well?

Is that D!onne ( sp? ) lady expected to crash all future debates?

Based on past behaviour, I can see him thinking "F*ck it, I'm dying anyway" and will go out in a flame of crack and booze.

Live fast, love hard and leave a good-looking corpse.

Last edited:
I don't care at all if he's sick, dying or in any pain...do you really think that lying fuck would give a shit about any of you?

If Rob's diagnosis is that grim, and he is at some point sent home, falling off the wagon is a given. Based on past behaviour, I can see him thinking "F*ck it, I'm dying anyway" and will go out in a flame of crack and booze. And Ford Nation will ask "can you blame him?" Sigh.

Actually, I wouldn't blame him either given how much some cancer patients suffer.

I don't care at all if he's sick, dying or in any pain...do you really think that lying fuck would give a shit about any of you?

I care on the level that he's a human and it's inhumane to wish illness or death on anyone. He's an asshole who's been effing with us for many years, but I still wish he would've gotten tossed out of office by vote or, even better, criminal conviction.

I hope Rob Ford survives and is held accountable for his actions and deeds. If he does not, I will be content to see Doug go down in flames and Mikey scuttling back under his covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back