News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

I continue to be perplexed by towhey and his role in this whole story. he seems like such a hateful little man - smug, smarmy, belligerent, and sometimes downright offensive; on the other hand he wears on his sleeve his military service and seems alternately to delight in supporting and knocking ford. does anyone know what his deal is?

I continue to be perplexed by towhey and his role in this whole story. he seems like such a hateful little man - smug, smarmy, belligerent, and sometimes downright offensive; on the other hand he wears on his sleeve his military service and seems alternately to delight in supporting and knocking ford. does anyone know what his deal is?

Whatever his deal is, it involves being absolutely certain that he is right in everything. Either that, or he is engaged in some high-grade trolling act we haven't figured out. Guess we'll have to wait for the book. :confused:

My friend has had to deal with him quite a bit and everything you've observed is spot on. He's a huge douche.

cbcdaveseglins 6:53pm
Very sad day as journos, pundits, citizens try to figure how to digest news of #RobFord 's serious illness when he's lied so often #topoli

DogNamedBruno 7:25pm
@cbcdaveseglins I don't get it. I think #RobFord is a buffoon but are you insinuating they are lying about the tumor? #TOpoli

Very sad day as journos, pundits, citizens try to figure how to digest news of #RobFord 's serious illness when he's lied so often #topoli

@cbcdaveseglins I don't get it. I think #RobFord is a buffoon but are you insinuating they are lying about the tumor? #TOpoli

People have a right to be skeptical. I don't agree with some of the wilder theories though.

And that sums everything up in a nutshell.

My friend has had to deal with him quite a bit and everything you've observed is spot on. He's a huge douche.

who's side is he on? who is he loyal to?

I understand that he's probably casting about rather desperately for work, and probably regrets having tied his brand so closely to ford's (super-toxic) one. but wtf?

he consistently comes across as such an ugly personality that I find myself hoping that there's enough comeuppance left to hand him some.

So here we are:

Rumours abound tonight that RoFo has been diagnosed with a malignant tumour in his colon that may have spread to his lungs.

Wednesday afternoon we may see the ITO. (It could be released on Friday as expected for any number of reasons, but historically RoFo ITOs have been released on Wednesdays). Rumour has it that there are revelations about DoFo.

Wednesday evening we get a status update on RoFo's health.

Through the weekend we have Ford Fever with DoFo's crimes and RoFo's prognosis dominating the talk of Toronto.

Monday, DoFo launches his campaign...

Are we still in rising action or have we reached the climax of Ford: The Movie yet?

I bet Warmington knows the specifics of Ford's health situation but promised not to report it until after tomorrow's briefing.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll accidentally put his pre-written article online again. It's always exciting to watch Joe unleash those single sentence stories, complete with a weird "use" of quotes. Ford aside, I hate reading him and hate it even more because they've set it up so it's the only way to actually know what's going on with the actual nutbars at the centre of the drama.

I think he's one of those people who is so sure of their ideology that they can let everything else wash off their backs. He is surely intelligent enough to have picked up rather early that Ford wasn't all there, but he stayed with him because (and bullied people to enact) of Ford's fiscal agenda. Some of us expect more of our leaders and/or employers.

Like the guy said on The Simpsons, "Animals are a lot like people ... Some of them act badly because they've had a hard life or have been mistreated. But, like people, some of them are just jerks

Not sure if this ha been posted?
http://instagram.com/p/tBIThxvwhV/#

Weird. Seems unlikely Ford is into his third chemo session and losing his hair. Would they even start chemo without the biopsy results telling them the precise nature of the tumour? This guy must be using the royal "we" for most of that.

Mark Towhey ‏@towhey 3m
@robfordmustgo Would someone from RFMG/DFMG like to come on my radio show Sunday at 2:30 to talk about why you're still there?

After he insults them?

My work involves battling cancer. Yet it is hard for me to sympathize with Rob Ford. I don't wish him harm in any physical way but the bastard has been so divisive, activity trying to destroy many things I believe in. He has shown no sympathy towards a large chunk of the population, the media, gays and lesbians, bikers, so-called downtown elites, union workers, the poor and the ill etc. Why is he entitled to our sympathy? Why is he entitled to any form of respect since he's a crack-smoking drunk that hangs out with criminal? The answer is he deserves nothing.

Someone tell MT that it's now Doug Ford must go.

He knows that, that's why he wants them on his show. He doesn't understand how come Rob went and instead of being satisfied, they just shifted over to Doug who is a totally different guy.

And FWIW, I've seen several comments on there that I think kind of push the boundaries....I hate Rob Ford as much as the next guy and think he has been (pardon the pun) a cancer on the city. He has done damage, both real and in terms of the city's image and needs to be removed from City Hall and public life.

But for those wondering why they should feel sympathy for him just because now he has cancer, the answer is "because you're a decent human being." Short of the Osama bin Laden and Hitlers of the world there aren't many people I would actually wish cancer on. I understand having conflicted feelings - I have them. I wanted to see him get his ass kicked on Oct. 27 and I think the Friday switcheroo was cynical and disgusting and I want him fried on the stand during Sandro's trial and then jailed after his own, his lack of morals and sense on display for all to see for all time. But cancer? Suffering and premature death? No - even Rob Ford doesn't deserve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back