39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Robert Ford...

"Your family screwed you long before
The media ever did"

Best line in an amazing thing. You can hear Sir Elton choking out "The Med-ya ehva derd".

*tears*

Last edited:
Heh heh heh

marc weisblott ‏@scroll 7 mins
Joe Warmington's radio show taking a bizarre turn with him almost weeping about how his credibility is being undermined by others in media

Poor Joey Worms!

Yep. Doug would (I hope) prefer that his brother live to sustain the Ford brand so that come election time, FN voters will decide Doug is pretty much the same as Rob and maybe they'll get Rob back eventually.

I feel like the umpteenth person to say this, but I don't wish Rob Ford ill. However, if he comes through on the other side of this, he had better come a healthier, wiser and humbler man.

Oh, and Doug needs to be taken down several dozen notches as well, of course.

Considering that Diane is the motivating force of the family...

My work involves battling cancer. Yet it is hard for me to sympathize with Rob Ford. I don't wish him harm in any physical way but the bastard has been so divisive, activity trying to destroy many things I believe in. He has shown no sympathy towards a large chunk of the population, the media, gays and lesbians, bikers, so-called downtown elites, union workers, the poor and the ill etc. Why is he entitled to our sympathy? Why is he entitled to any form of respect since he's a crack-smoking drunk that hangs out with criminal? The answer is he deserves nothing.

Robbie is sad figure on several counts, and "karma" will always be a part of conversations about Robbie, and probably Dougie.

"Your family screwed you long before
The media ever did"

Best line in an amazing thing.

How can you say that?!?! Better than "Rhino on the loose"?!?! Please ... :p

(Actually I think you're dead right, from a WTF-is-in-RoFo's-heart POV. The rhino thing is funnier, though.)

Tie with Killer Kane ^

"Mother-of-two, 29, dies just hours after being diagnosed with lung cancer - despite never having smoked - and didn't even get to kiss her children goodbye"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...nosed-lung-cancer--despite-having-smoked.html

On the other hand, my step-grandmother died in June. Three years earlier, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and told she only had a few weeks left. She had some wealth and could afford to have hospice care at home. A year later, she was booted out of her program because, in spite of the diagnosis, she didn't get sick. Eventually, circumstances caught up with her, just as her doctors said the time had come when she would need hospitalization after living a normal life. She spent that night with a close friend, chatting and smoking cigarettes. The next morning, she said she felt weak, lay down and quietly dozed off. She was 85.

I continue to be perplexed by towhey and his role in this whole story. he seems like such a hateful little man - smug, smarmy, belligerent, and sometimes downright offensive; on the other hand he wears on his sleeve his military service and seems alternately to delight in supporting and knocking ford. does anyone know what his deal is?

I bet he never wanted to leave cause he felt like the lion tamer. Only the lion fired him. He felt man angst and had successfully turned it into smug arrogance that wavers between "I can be a bigger asshole you GUYZ. I could totally take him you know!" and "holy shit people think I'm an asshole - I always knew he was a jerk."

Towey is the same as the stereotypical ford nationite only he got a book deal.

Heh heh heh

marc weisblott ‏@scroll 7 mins
Joe Warmington's radio show taking a bizarre turn with him almost weeping about how his credibility is being undermined by others in media

Poor Joey Worms!

I would have thought the main thing undermining Joe Warmington's credibility (such as it is) is ... Joe Warmington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back