2: Doug
3: Frank D'Angelo
4: Mammo
5: Sue Ann Levy
6: Wormington
7: Denzil Minnan-Wong
8: Brad Lamb
9: ....

I'm drawing a blank on the last two. Any suggestions?

I posted my own top 5 a while ago but I rank Diane, Doug and Warmington as all worse than Rob. Every one of them enabled him to be where he is today. Oh, he's a dummy and he's done a lot of damage but they allowed him to do it. without them he'd be a bumbling manchild.

You can add Kouvalis and/or Towhey too.

From the New York Times

But then, on Sept. 12, Mayor Ford announced he was undergoing treatment for an abdominal tumor and withdrawing from the coming mayoral election. He named his all-but-twin brother, Doug, to run in his place. Nobody gives Doug a chance; Rob’s charisma, or act, or spell, is non-transferrable.

Thus ends a four-year nightmare.

But won’t some pangs be felt? Rob Ford gave Toronto and Canada something they’d never had — scandal, notoriety, even a bizarre kind of bad-boy glamour — and it felt sort of thrilling, this flirtation with decadence.

They’ll never admit it, but Ford-hating Torontonians, after this moment in the spotlight, are going to secretly miss it — even the sneers, the ridicule and the jokes. When, if ever, will it shine so hot and bright on their fair city again?

Top Ten Assholes:

1: Rob

I'm drawing a blank on the last two. Any suggestions?

any room left for the Active Surplus shilling jackass that drives his bike on the sidewalk complete with window washing gear?

EDIT: he's not on council, but deserves an honorary spot on the list.

I posted my own top 5 a while ago but I rank Diane, Doug and Warmington as all worse than Rob. Every one of them enabled him to be where he is today. Oh, he's a dummy and he's done a lot of damage but they allowed him to do it. without them he'd be a bumbling manchild.

You can add Kouvalis and/or Towhey too.

I was going to say Kinsella, but I'd support Kouvalis or Towhey. On any given day it's very hard to choose.

Top Ten Assholes:

Rob and Doug's numbers must be retired. Like they did with Wayne Gretsky's number.

No future politician in Toronto should ever be assigned either of those numbers.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by OSS 117 View Post
Top Ten Assholes:

Harper should be at the top of the list as the King of all Assholes.

Why bother with commentators on an a**hole list...that is exactly what they are supposed to be to half the populus or they are not doing their jobs...on a different site Joe Fiorito, Royson James, Daniel Dale, Kevin Donovan, Robyn Doolittle etal would be on the list...same goes for the various Rasputins behind the scenes...Keep the list to those who affect you or others day to day
Look at things like 500 Dawes Rd, 15 Tuxedo Ct, whats his name at Porter, soap suds in the sewers at Earl Bales etc...

I lost 100 pounds, but gained it back.

lost weight.jpg

http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/bob-mankoff/three-amazing-cartoon-diets-wont-believe (may have to use IE to see slide show)

Attachments

• lost weight.jpg
    lost weight.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 732
Had a robocall from Olivia yesterday in which she sets herself against "Ford-Tory" as a single entity.

They are, different face but same lofty "investment in the future" promises that will raise taxes, and show little for years. Just like Robbie, the gruesome twosome have no substance when dealing with day to day problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back