News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, in fairness he's doing better than Rob, who would've told people to go hide in the elevators. :p

Though at least Rob knew how to keep the CH basement meth lab running smoothly. This is what you get when you put Mikey in charge...

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.21.38 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.21.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.21.38 PM.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 722
Apropos of nothing .....

Hunter S. Hello Kitty

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.35.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.35.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.35.03 PM.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 866
he really shouldn't have invited the press along on this one, I don't think...

Perhaps not, but with the media there, that was a miscalculation on Renata's part. I get that the family asked for privacy, but that's crass, petty and ungrateful all rolled into one.

Perhaps not, but with the media there, that was a miscalculation on Renata's part. I get that the family asked for privacy, but that's crass, petty and ungrateful all rolled into one.

which should have been respected in this case - a mistake from Domise here I think

which should have been respected in this case - a mistake from Domise here I think
He doesn't seem to be talking about what happened on Twitter and making a big deal about it which, to me, makes me think that he realizes it was a mistake to invite the media along and wants to forget the whole thing. But yes, I agree. He messed up.

It's not like he wanted to come in, though, right? I bet if he had cleared it with Rob's people the gesture would have been accepted, but Renata could also have said 'thank you, but no' and closed the door like a normal non-grumpy person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back