News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think crack would derail his cancer treatment ?

Probably.
I also think he's in really rough shape, or they would have made a big deal about his going home. What he has is either stage 3 or 4, of an aggressive cancer, his odds of getting all the way through the next term are slim... So F-it, go out painless.

What blows me over is that an election candidate, and frankly the front runner, somehow thinks they have the right to ask for privacy (and downright isolation in fact), and everyone seems to treat the request as reasonable.

Yes, he is sick, undergoing chemotherapy, and feels like crap. I'm all for cutting him slack and giving him his privacy, as a private citizen. As a politician seeking (re-)election? Not so much.

Yes, I'm heartless and unfeeling. Now pick up your toys and go home.

This is the family that asked for privacy, then had Joey Worms into the hospital to write how Rob was still returning calls, then asked for privacy. Then they held a press conference on mom's front step, where they asked for privacy. Then recorded a camping ad for his bro telling everyone to vote for slug, then asked for privacy. They don't care for privacy when the situation helps them control the message.
Screw these guys, bring the press to everything.

Last edited:
[QUsomethingQ;929766]I can easily picture a seamless transition from Rob's usual partymix grabbag to some heavy prescribed opiate abuse.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to imagine the self-medication stopping, especially under the circumstances. But prescription meds, oh yeah.

FoFam is playing the sick card hard. Andray was merely answering the call. They could have turned the door knock to their advantage and been gracious, but told Andray with a smile that they were gonna kick his ass in the election.

I still think Renata was disappointed Andray wasn't home delivery. ;)
Of something.

It'll be interesting to see if Rob and/or Doug addresses the situation.

http://bit.ly/ZeYDSp

DoFo: "I just wish the media would leave him alone," Ford said. "I got a call from his wife very upset today that media was staking out their house. I'm just asking again. I don't know if I have to plead or beg. Please just leave Rob alone."​

I don't know if I have to plead or beg. Please, Rob, just drop out of the election; you'll get all the privacy you want. Please, Doug, just STFU.

What blows me over is that an election candidate, and frankly the front runner, somehow thinks they have the right to ask for privacy (and downright isolation in fact), and everyone seems to treat the request as reasonable.

Yes, he is sick, undergoing chemotherapy, and feels like crap. I'm all for cutting him slack and giving him his privacy, as a private citizen. As a politician seeking (re-)election? Not so much.

Yes, I'm heartless and unfeeling. Now pick up your toys and go home.
This!
This is the family that asked for privacy, then had Joey Worms into the hospital to write how Rob was still returning calls, then asked for privacy. Then recorded a camping ad for his bro telling everyone to vote for slug, then asked for privacy. They don't care for privacy when the situation helps them control the message.

and this!

Fuck them and their request for privacy. We the citizens have been requesting civility and basic common decency for 4 years and getting Rob's middle finger in our face as a reply. He's running for office so he's fair game, as they say.

Probably.
I also think he's in really rough shape, or they would have made a big deal about his going home. What he has is either stage 3 or 4, of an aggressive cancer, his odds of getting all the way through the next term are slim... So F-it, go out painless.

Ya sounds he has close to the worst case scenario for his disease

Yeah, I find it VERY telling that there have been no pics of Rob since he went into the hospital. No thumbs up in a hospital bed, no glorious return home... This is a family that, if he was in ANY shape to be photographed, would have his picture plastered all over the sun (see: Rob in pool at football camp, I mean "rehab"). Something's up, and I think it's that he must be in really bad shape.

Rob never wanted to be mayor of Toronto, he wanted, he needed, to be a celebrity. A big, splashy world-wide A-lister. Be careful what you wish for, Rob. Being a celebrity doesn't stop just because you have cancer...

This is the family that asked for privacy, then had Joey Worms into the hospital to write how Rob was still returning calls, then asked for privacy. Then they held a press conference on mom's front step, where they asked for privacy. Then recorded a camping ad for his bro telling everyone to vote for slug, then asked for privacy. They don't care for privacy when the situation helps them control the message.

GIVE US PRIVACY, YOU MAGGOTS!

NOW ATTENTION, GIVE US ATTENTION!

NOW PRIVACY AGAIN, OMG! YOU BULLIES!

HEY, LOOK AT US!

ad nauseam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back