News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your addiction, Doug?

GraphicMatt 7:52pm via Echofon
Doug Ford: "Eighty percent of people in this room have an addiction - to alcohol, to drugs, to cigarettes, to sex, to you name it." Okay.

Interesting that food was not mentioned.

Remembering the short-lived "Cut the Waist" challenge.

"Selfie at the scene of a fatal accident. Keeping it classy"
https://twitter.com/IndigoRun/status/517100968065122304

"Rob Ford took a selfie where woman dies moments earlier".
That's not true! It's not technically a selfie!"

WARNING: Image be disturbing to sensitive viewers!
https://twitter.com/DougFordTO/status/517102386733920259

Last edited:
Maybe best to leave it down.

Well, there are lots of tweets out there containing the photo.

If she did not know what had happened, then her sin lay only in wanting an apparently un-ironic photo with Robbie.* But whether she knew or not, he did, and so what he did in not saying that a photo would be inappropriate was crazed or depraved, or both.

*I have pretty much given up trying to correct all of the references to so-called selfies that are in fact themies (h.t. Steve Martin), to such a point that I decided just go with the flow - if the person who posts a photo is in it then it is a 'selfie' even if it is not in fact self-taken.

It's from the Crime Family Portrait at Deco head-quarters. The one I appropriated for my T-shirt design:

View attachment 34790

Douglas Sr. aka The Great Patriarch Ford, kinda reminds me of Wade Gustafson from Fargo, played by Harve Presnel.

rukn891.jpg

The passage in Crazy Town with Daddy Ford airbrushing some parts of the Deco founding history\mythology reminds me of this scene for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su8LDtmRmw8

Can you post the photo here? I posted the instagram link on Twitter but people can no longer see the pic since it was taken down. This is HUGE Yaitsme. The Mayor taking smiling selfies in front of a fatal accident scene involving a city vehicle. Please post what you have!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.10.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.10.09 PM.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 1,153
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.11.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.11.21 PM.png
    468.5 KB · Views: 1,194
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.11.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.11.43 PM.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 1,133
Um, isn't Slob supposed to be deathly ill right now? Hasn't his family been hyping that little fact for personal gain over the past couple of weeks? Doesn't this little episode fly in the face of everything they've been claiming recently, to say nothing of all the hot air they've spewed about "leaving our family alone in this time of crisis", etc. etc.?

So, which is it? Is he on his death bed or is he well enough to flit from place to place, doing kindly deeds such as taking selfies in front of freshly killed accident victims? Just when you think he and his family can't get any more crass or ghoulish...

Oh it's all over Twitter now - and I don't know how to post. I just screen capped from Twitter.

Can you post the photo here? I posted the instagram link on Twitter but people can no longer see the pic since it was taken down. This is HUGE Yaitsme. The Mayor taking smiling selfies in front of a fatal accident scene involving a city vehicle. Please post what you have!

See the post immediately following yours. #90187

Doug says he doesn't like tripartite agreements when talking about construction projects. Then, when asked about the Island airport, he cites how he has worked with other members of the tripartite agreement. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back