News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are lots of tweets out there containing the photo.
If they linked to the photo like I did, it's gone. Who has a screen shot. A man facing caner who preens and poses at the fatal accident scene involving a city vehicle? This could be a game changer!

Can you imagine Wade Gustafson as a father-in-law? :D

I worked for a boss once that was very similar to Wade. Once was enough. I'd rather not be in a situation where someone like Wade is my father in law. Peter Stormare would make a great fictional character named Randal Ford. A chillingly quiet, very intimidating, and a shock of blonde hair underneath an almost always on stetson hat.

casita said:
The motto I live by is, "It can always get worse."

And you'd be right.

Last edited:
Um, isn't Slob supposed to be deathly ill right now? Hasn't his family been hyping that little fact for personal gain over the past couple of weeks? Doesn't this little episode fly in the face of everything they've been claiming recently, to say nothing of all the hot air they've spewed about "leaving our family alone in this time of crisis", etc. etc.?

So, which is it? Is he on his death bed or is he well enough to flit from place to place, doing kindly deeds such as taking selfies in front of freshly killed accident victims? Just when you think he and his family can't get any more crass or ghoulish...

Yeah, don't forget to RESPECT HIS PRIVACY. These guys produce more BS than you can buy in bulk at the garden centre.

Kelly Girl said she would vote for Underhill if Chow dropped out and I informed her that he, himself, has dropped out. Don't make me throw you under the Spadina Bus, pud99 ;)

Yes, I know. Failed joke, obviously. My theme was that it would not matter: a Chow supporter would vote for a non-candidate (in other words, abstain) rather than vote for Ford.

A man facing caner who preens and poses at the fatal accident scene involving a city vehicle? This could be a game changer!

I don't know if I'd go that far - it's optimistic, to say the least - but this l'il episode is certainly debased even by Rofo's usual gutter-level standards. Which is saying something. The fucking pig just has zero respect for anything approximating common human decency. This is sickening.

Poor lady in the "not technically" selfie is taking more heat than #ttcleprechaun

Well, I'd say she's earned it. Even if she was unaware of the accident immediately behind her, she's eminently deserving of contempt for scurrying over to Ford for a pic after everything he's done. "Poor" lady, my ass. Pea brain is more like it.

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.41.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.42.11 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.41.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.41.06 PM.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 672
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.42.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 8.42.11 PM.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 664
Even if she was unaware of the accident immediately behind her, she's eminently deserving of contempt for scurrying over to Ford for a pic after everything he's done.

With ten - 10 - fire trucks on scene, plus paramedics, and gawd knows how many cops, would she not see the flashing lights and hear the sirens?

Used to be Polaroid souvenir snapshots, now it's selfies. Technology changes, people don't.

Last edited:
The woman possibly died because of the Rob Ford spectacle and so he goes and creates more spectacle.

And this is why I have no sympathy for him: 1) He and his family have no problem using the cancer when it suits them 2) he then goes out and flaunts himself, still revelling in the celebrity 3) while his family is asking for "privacy" and 4) a woman died and the man is taking pictures. All of those who asked for respect regarding his cancer, do you still think it's deserved?

Trying to get blocked by Graeme. I'm inspired by the example of Stephen Fry, who had a lapel pin made: "The Daily Mail Hates Me!"*

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.00.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.01.04 PM.png

* Child fell down a well. Father rescued her. Every UK daily carried this as a good news story, except The Daily Mail. The Daily Mail = Immigrants Suspected To Have Pushed Child Into A Well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.00.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.00.45 PM.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 602
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.01.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.01.04 PM.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
Well, there are lots of tweets out there containing the photo.

I hate censorship so I regretted that last post almost immediately. Then I didn't . It was my own need to see the photo even after I was told it was gruesome that made me question reposting it. When I was unable to see it I had a sense of being deprived of something. A moment later I realized i was feeling grateful I hadn't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back