News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone hear this without laughing... Kathy Ford anyone, cue violins.

reporterdonpeat 12:59pm via Twitter for iPhone
"What really tugs at my heart is single moms" Doug Ford.

What is with all these purple ties on D Ford? Is there an image consultant in the house?

I'm thinking they decided to go for the 80's "pimp" look; Not unlike Robbie after being on Kimmel. It's all lipstick on a pig.

It seem to me the solution to Doug refusing debates is for the other participants to go out of their way to make Doug look bad enough that he's forced to participate to defend himself.
Since Ari has raised his profile by being the only one to call the Fords on their abuses, I'd like to see him turn that back on Tory and Chow. Criticize them for their failure to take Rob to task when he was in the race. When the incumbent you hope to unseat has been associating with criminals and refusing to speak to police, and when he's been a bully in his office, a true leader would stand up to him and make it clear that the biggest issue in the race is ensuring proper respect for the office, its rules and its responsibilities toward the city.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 41s41 seconds ago
"You missed 100% because you weren't there" Doug Ford to John Tory on his City Hall attendance record (Tory wasn't on council) #TOpoli

This debate is stupid.

Holy shit. So Dougie's going to defend his horrible attendance record by pointing out that he showed up more often than a guy who wasn't on council?

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 39s39 seconds ago
Tory citing city's continued use of tokens, long waits for buses only to have 3 turn up at same time. Students behind me go "right!"

I get so annoyed by "bus trains."

What is with all these purple ties on D Ford? Is there an image consultant in the house?

Probably want to try to subconsciously associate purple with Ford, since purple is Chow's colour.

BTW. What does "numerous + numerous" equal? Or are we supposed to multiply? Been a long time since I had use the order of operations.

Part of the Ford lingo, repeat something immediately after you've said it to emphasize importance.

"It is booming. Toronto is booming"
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ing_unemployment_rate_toronto_is_booming.html

"They’ve had Bieber and nothing, nothing compared to when the mayor came out there.”
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/1...lashes-out-after-weekend-nightclub-appearance

"Subways, subways, subways"
-Anonymous

“No one, but no one can buy the Fords."
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...are_off_in_todays_toronto_mayoral_debate.html

"Nobody, but nobody has done more for Toronto Community Housing than Rob Ford"
https://twitter.com/CP24/status/505505350976409600

There's quite a few examples of this.

Holy shit. So Dougie's going to defend his horrible attendance record by pointing out that he showed up more often than a guy who wasn't on council?
Ford logic. And the Nation will lap it up. Wait to see it in the Sun comments: Oh yeah? Doug has a better attendance record than Tory!

Probably want to try to subconsciously associate purple with Ford, since purple is Chow's colour.

Subliminal advertising?

In a recent interview or radio program, wish I could remember which, Doug offered the surprising new information that in fact, the teens staying at the Griffin Centre's Jeffcoat Road residential home weren't autistic and that people had been misled about that.

"He also reiterated that he was misled when representatives of the Griffin Centre proposed putting it in the neighbourhood."

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/doug-ford-says-neigbhourhood-is-up-in-arms-over-group-home-1.1830776

How can anyone hear this without laughing... Kathy Ford anyone, cue violins.

reporterdonpeat 12:59pm via Twitter for iPhone
"What really tugs at my heart is single moms" Doug Ford.
Does this mean we can bring deadbeat dad brother Randy into the conversation, since Doug opened the door?

we're back to "I know you are but what am I!"
John Tory should have countered by saying he was busy observing his wife's Jewish holidays ;)

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 2m2 minutes ago
Doug Ford claims he doesn't even know who lives in the alleged (former?) crack house at 15 Windsor: "That's Rob Ford, not Doug Ford."
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m1 minute ago
"I had no affiliation with that house" Doug Ford on Ford for Mayor sign in front of Windsor Rd. house #TOpoli

Oh, he knows it very well...

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m1 minute ago
Doug Ford will be at Maple Leaf Square tonight outside the @MapleLeafs game rather than at the Regent Park debate #TOpoli

Selfies!

Of course... Doug cancels at the last minute because Ari Goldkind is participating.

stephaniesmyth 10:30am via TweetDeck
Doug Ford will not be at tonight's Regent Park debate...will be watching @MapleLeafs instead...

So he refuses to debate a Jewish candidate who called out his brother's anti-Semitism and made him look foolish in a debate?

The Ford Nation idiots online are attacking Goldkind as a "hypocrite" because he said he was not religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back