News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this about judges http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/10/10/sweeping_secrecy_surrounding_complaints_against_judges_challenged_by_star.html

Last edited:
I don't think John Tory is an Old Boy, though his grandfather was.

OT, but so what if he went to UCC? It's a great school and I'm tired of people who haven't set foot inside it slagging it because "OMG rich people = bad".

John Tory graduated from UTS, not UCC.

Gee, re-enforcing class warfare, I guess Dougie IS the true candidate of the PEOPLE by supporting classes that are worthy.

I think Doug would be quite happy to avoid a debate on priority neighbourhoods. The Fordian track record on community programs, anti-gang programs, child care, and all other supports is abysmal.

I think Doug would be quite happy to avoid a debate on priority neighbourhoods. The Fordian track record on community programs, anti-gang programs, child care, and all other supports is abysmal.

True, but for the fact that other candidates never bother to bring that to anybody's attention.

Let's hope that OC or JT hit DoFo with that tonight (assuming he shows up). So far that hasn't happened and they're both letting Ari do the heavy lifting. That's what I'm really ticked about, no one but Ari is calling BS on the Ford's bag of lies.

Let's hope that OC or JT hit DoFo with that tonight (assuming he shows up). So far that hasn't happened and they're both letting Ari do the heavy lifting. That's what I'm really ticked about, no one but Ari is calling BS on the Ford's bag of lies.

Reminds me of family guy. "A bag of lies, a bag of lies, everything's better with a bag of lies!"

ETA and of course it works nicely even when you sing the original. DoFo Apropos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back