8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia Mulligan @CityCynthia
Doug Ford attacking Tory's record w Charter communications(went bankrupt)Moderator tries to stop him for going off topic. Doug booed

Can these seniors attend every debate?

Quote Originally Posted by FraudNation View Post

I think it's quite clear how they feel about her from her placement in all the pics with her...off to the side or at the back. Never front or centre. Although she was prominently smirking at DoJr's heartfelt cancer campaign kick off.

Kara = the Carnie Wilson of the DoFo brood?

Oooo, careful. Before the collective KFo Instagrams went private, I think there were a lot of pics featuring K3 posing with her sibs on equal footing plus they all seem to be pretty close and loving. Trash one and incur the wrath of all KFo's. I think that might be some impressive wrath.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 16s16 seconds ago
Ford says he has been through minimum thousands of senior residences at TCHC. "Thousands?" moderator asks. "Thousands!"

Who is this moderator who seems to actually understand what a moderator's role is? Forcing speakers to stay on topic, questioning their answers, etc.

Jennifer Pagliaro
@jpags
Ford again falsely claims the Ford administration got 98 per cent of their agenda through council. He has told this lie every day this week.

I've always found this claim to be so bizarre. How can you say you need a slate of candidates to get your mandate passed, but also get 98% of your mandate passed anyway?

And if 98% of their mandate was achieved, wouldn't your goal for being elected be considered complete? Why run again when you've made the change you want?

It's a totally hypocritical narrative within the Ford campaign that nobody seems to question.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 16s16 seconds ago
Ford says he has been through minimum thousands of senior residences at TCHC. "Thousands?" moderator asks. "Thousands!"

Who is this moderator who seems to actually understand what a moderator's role is? Forcing speakers to stay on topic, questioning their answers, etc.
I believe it's Goldhawk.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 1.09.17 PM.png

Towhey's book

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 1.09.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 1.09.17 PM.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 779
So was slug in chicago taking care of FAMILY b'ness all these years?

Interesting.

I've wondered if any journalist has gone to Chicago to find out more. How long did Doug spend there or was he back and forth?

Or even contact any Chicago journalists - I can't imagine the corruption is not present at the US Decos. Doug seems to railroad Rob in that Wonder Years older brother way of wanting to do it better because he's smarter. But he's a loose cannon. Places like Chicago and the place in Florida seem to already lend themselves to shady guys with gold chains. I could see Doug taking over Chicago and thinking he will make it better than Dad did. Only with shady folks. hah. folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back