News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does J Tory keep letting D Ford and O Chow kick him around about SmartTrack-BackTrack-ChumpTrack or whatever you want to call it.
All he has to do is refer to the 518 page report "GTHA Rapid Rail" A Vision for the Future by Karl Junkin (Transport Action Ontario) with intro by Edward J Levy...shucks just refer to section 6 the Stouffville Corridor .
secondly refer them to the "Yonge Relief Network Study" feedback by Metrolinx (April 2014)

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
So if Doug Ford becomes mayor & council approves a budget where the tax increase is above the rate of inflation, he would have to resign

Chow agreed to it as well.

"They talk about it, I've done it" Doug Ford repeats again (audience laughs) #TOpoli

I'd missed that ... or long since forgotten it. Most unfortunate.

I assumed that this was a reference to Rob's cancer. Most unfortunate. I'm surprised he took a leave of absence to jump into a pool of stress.

He was granted a lot of sympathy, and he promptly pissed on all of it. Massoudi is a complete turd.

For 80s Doug Ford, it would be Richard!

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here lying to you
Whatever my vows
Or oaths that I take
I will be right here lying to you

(or something like that)

I think Doug would be quite happy to avoid a debate on priority neighbourhoods. The Fordian track record on community programs, anti-gang programs, child care, and all other supports is abysmal.

Agreed. And on that point... Dougie should have avoided CARP and Zoomer debates/talks. Right now Doug is spouting his cookie cutter Ford talking points to seniors (Zoomer Radio) on CP2Ford, and flailing like a drowning child.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Moderator points out Zoomer generation would prefer other council members not be called "monkeys."
"I don't think anyone cares if you have a nice lunch" Dale Goldhawk to Doug Ford on lunching with councillors he fights with #TOpoli

I never cared for Goldhawk, but he is good today!

"Imagine if for the last 4 years the mayor had more power" Olivia Chow asks audience. Audience laughs #TOpoli #RobFord

Zing!

Cynthia Mulligan @CityCynthia
Here we go, Doug Ford asking Tory where he stands on Island Airport, wait, stopped by moderator for changing the topic. #topoli

A moderator with a backbone?

Doug Ford retells the story of Finance Minister Charles Sousa saying he could work with him (Sousa has said this was not an endorsement)

The good thing is that this audience doesn't seem to be buying it.

Last edited:
When do you get involved, Ms. Chow?

ddale8 9:37am via Twitter for iPhone
Chow on debate attendance: "I didn't get involved, I didn't put ultimatums." People want to hear about issues.

If you play Doug's/Tory's games then they win.

Amin has cancer? I hadn't heard about this.

Unfortunately yes but his character is what defines him, not an illness. Come to think of it, this is the second Fordite to deal with cancer... I not saying but...

Last edited:
Agreed. And on that point... Dougie should have avoided CARP and Zoomer debates/talks. Right now Doug is spouting his cookie cutter Ford talking points to seniors (Zoomer Radio) on CP2Ford, and flailing like a drowning child.

From what I've been seeing on Twitter, Doug's been doing the usual 'we did this, we did that' and flat-wrong, as usual, about the St Clair 'LRT', who pays the LTT ... I hope the audience and/or the other candidates are calling him out on that.

It's funny that he uses the word 'disingenuous' so much when he clearly should have his photo next to its dictionary definition.

Audience members asks Doug Ford if he's going to "push your weight around" like he has with debates & Ari Goldkind #TOpoli

These "Zoomers" are smarter than the average debate crowd!

Doug Ford calls @AriGoldkind John Tory's "sidekick." Audience boos Doug Ford #TOpoli

Jennifer from The Toronto Star!

Jennifer Pagliaro
@jpags
Ford again falsely claims the Ford administration got 98 per cent of their agenda through council. He has told this lie every day this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back