News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao nohostages.. you are so wrong. I am not the ex Mrs. randy Ford. thank god lol..
(sorry also I am just learning how to use this page so I might re post twice )

Hi lizangel,
can you put to rest the speculation that you are the ex Mrs.randy Ford?

Ya, it's a new model for 2015. Large-rear hatchback SUV, and comes with shift stick, dipstick, extra large cup trays, and slide-out "cokebuddy" mirror tray. V8 engine runs on methane, generated by good old-fashioned BS. Available now from your local Ford dealer.

So, basically, the '58 Bulgemobile (h/t/ Bruce McCall)
mccall1958_1.jpg

Attachments

• mccall1958_1.jpg
    mccall1958_1.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 947
RE: Signs

I saw two FordMayor signs on Glencairn between Marlee and Dufferin -- other than those two, I haven't seen any east of Dufferin. I feel like I've seen about the same number of Tory & Chow signs. Maybe a slight edge to Tory. Lots more ward councillor signs than mayor. That "Colle" guy is really popular.

There are at least a dozen Ford ones around that area now, plus 2-3 Tory and 2-3 Chow. Definitely more Ford though. :(

But yeah, not seen any other councilor other than Colle there yet.

Can't listen anymore. Let us know when Doug tells us his wife is half-Italian.
https://twitter.com/BTP1960/status/521787057249996800

Italian? Jewish? She might as well be 50% Pointer (there it is! there it is!), 50% Boxer, 50% Setter (I-r-r-rish Setter), 50% Watchdog, 50% Spitz (ptui), 50% Doberman Pinscher (YOWWW!), but most of all, she's 100% Labrador Retriever.

And then she'll retrieve her birth certificate to prove she was born in Wabush, or something.

CHARLIE_DOG_SMEAR_6.png

NB: I do not mean to imply a "Chow = Chow Chow" female-canine metaphor here.

Ya, it's a new model for 2015. Large-rear hatchback SUV, and comes with shift stick, dipstick, extra large cup trays, and slide-out "cokebuddy" mirror tray. V8 engine runs on methane, generated by good old-fashioned BS. Available now from your local Ford dealer.

LOL :D

("...from your local Ford dealer" - er - to which Ford brother were you referring, there? Depends if based in TO or Chicago? ;) )

Italian? Jewish? She might as well be 50% Pointer (there it is! there it is!), 50% Boxer, 50% Setter (I-r-r-rish Setter), 50% Watchdog, 50% Spitz (ptui), 50% Doberman Pinscher (YOWWW!), but most of all, she's 100% Labrador Retriever.

And then she'll retrieve her birth certificate to prove she was born in Wabush, or something.

CHARLIE_DOG_SMEAR_6.png

NB: I do not mean to imply a "Chow = Chow Chow" female-canine metaphor here.

I'd like to think pretty much everyone here gets pretty much any Looney Tunes reference.

LOL :D

("...from your local Ford dealer" - er - to which Ford brother were you referring, there? Depends if based in TO or Chicago? ;) )

This is a difficult question. "Ford Dealer" could mean someone who deals in Ford, such as Joey Worms, Purveyor of Ford and Related Rubbish. Or perhaps someone who deals *to* Fordz, therefore perhaps including Sandro Lisi or the Dixon gangs? Or perhaps someone who *is* a Ford and is or was a dealer. Multiple options there....

LMAO Pattycakes I am in no way shape or form related to the Ford Family.. I do know of them and people related to them. that is all you need to know lol..

I think, based on handle and first six posts or so a friend of Lisa's. That's fine, won't press, carry on... Good timing for the Randy 101 backgrounder just before The G&M article. Don't be afraid to share with the class again.

Siobhan Morris @siomo
Doug Ford itinerary 2 days in a row. Announcing endorsement at 9:15 tomorrow #TOPoli

Dimitri The Lover?

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Also looks like Doug Ford is skipping the Canadian Club debate for which attendees have to buy $80 tickets. Canvassing instead.

The usual.

Last edited:
This is a difficult question. "Ford Dealer" could mean someone who deals in Ford, such as Joey Worms, Purveyor of Ford and Related Rubbish. Or perhaps someone who deals *to* Fordz, therefore perhaps including Sandro Lisi or the Dixon gangs? Or perhaps someone who *is* a Ford and is or was a dealer. Multiple options there....

A "Fordian Knot", of sorts :p

Speaking of Fordian NOTs... was just noting that the current slogan for Ford Trucks is: "Smartest. Toughest. Best-in-Class." The FoFam wishful thinking. :D

Don't get the handle thing has nothing to do with anyone but me .. I'm just an angel lol..Meet you in class when I get more info :)

I think, based on handle and first six posts or so a friend of Lisa's. That's fine, won't press, carry on... Good timing for the Randy 101 backgrounder just before The G&M article. Don't be afraid to share with the class again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back