News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is really sick. He is so obviously in horrible condition that (health risks aside, from going out with a compromised immune system) it really shows you the depths to which people will sink. He should be at home resting, not putting on a suit and going out to an advance poll to do something he could do tomorrow, next week, two weeks from now or not at all, frankly.

I wonder if Rob died and Doug won if the family would even spare a moment to consider if it was worth it. Probably not. Probably, if he's on his deathbed on Oct. 26 they'll make sure to get him to tape a pro-Doug endorsement before departing this plane of existence.

It's a cruel irony that the people on this board probably care more about Rob's health - whether it's getting sincere help in rehab or proper rest after intensive cancer treatment - than his own family and those who profess to love him.

Going back to hospital 2 days after the elections - must either be for a third round of chemo, surgery, or for more testing to see how the chemo went (and whether to then undergo surgery or more chemo or whatever).

I imagine his visit will be for scans to see what effect the chemo had on his tumor, as per Zane Cohen's original comments. There's not much point in checking now, before this round of treatment has had a chance to finish its work.

Because he is the Mayor of Toronto for God's sake and it's incumbent upon somebody in such a position to keep up appearances. Rob Ford knows this all too well. He would never appear in public, in photographs or video with, for example, no tie. Image is important.

Drunk a f*ck and high on crack is fine as long has he's wearing a suit.

I imagine his visit will be for scans to see what effect the chemo had on his tumor, as per Zane Cohen's original comments. There's not much point in checking now, before this round of treatment has had a chance to finish its work.
They'll run the scans again to see if the tumours have shrunk. If the larger one can be removed surgically that's probably their next step. If the tumours haven't responded to the chemo, he's really in trouble, and they'll have to try another cocktail mix.

Keeping with Doug's schtick, I bet today's endorsement is from "the people".

Oh, and another Ford lie: Did Doug Ford really win an award for outstanding community service?

It's like a star in the sidewalk in Hollywood, you want it, you pay for it... a thousand dollars is chump change to such a successful business man like Dougie (sarcasm implied). And... a thousand is nothing these days in fund raising, you talk fifty to a hundred thousand, personally, and then that's a start.

I just assumed he had Cherry's endorsement, I'll be very disappointed if that's all he has. I was looking forward to Stephen Harper or even Stephen Hawking!
Better not be Cherry, what a let down.:D

An endorsement by a know bigot, and possibly a racist, is the last thing Dougie's camping would need. First, Robbie's scrum at the advanced polls IMHO shows the depravity of Dougie's camping, but the noncommittal attitude of Holyday was another nail in the coffin.

And when did they start allowing campaigning outside a polling station?

He presents himself as on-duty. That's his uniform.
Ya, RoFo's crack smoking, binge drinking, cocaine snorting uniform.

i have a feeling Doug Ford will disappear like Tim Hudak did after provincial elections a year ago or so.

Don't be fooled DoFo will be gone, good will prevail sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back