News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob's not a candidate in those wards though.

A "Ford" is on the ballot, and what better than to have a "Ford" meander around answering policy questions. This is no different than samples of real ballots used to show how to fill out a ballot. I think it was Ward 20?

I'll take it up with the mayoral candidate that tells us that women should golf to get ahead while his own club discriminates against women.

If you're looking for a reason to not vote for Tory well then I guess this one is just as good as anyother. However; if you're truly pissed off at the way that women are being treated at that club then take it up with the club.

Rob's not a candidate in those wards though.

If someone calls in a complaint, he can claim he gave a friend who lives in the ward a ride, and was waiting for him/her to vote?

I guess Graeme is unaware that a councillor can live anywhere in the city.

Do they even have to live in Toronto?

•an owner or tenant of land in the City of Toronto, or the spouse of the owner or tenant
http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/c...nnel=95b2c36902f5d310VgnVCM1000006cd60f89RCRD

If you're looking for a reason to not vote for Tory well then I guess this one is just as good as anyother.

I can see this thread easily going FORD more years.

View attachment 35898

Last edited:
He is and always was a POS not well liked at city hall. He enjoyed the intimidation his bosses dealt and wasn't afraid to use it for his own advantage.

addarioandrea 5:10pm via iOS
Barely able to walk Rob Ford crosses Pape, heading for campaign office of John Papadakis. Woman yells "go home!"

B0VsgufIcAIKCUW.jpg

Attachments

• B0VsgufIcAIKCUW.jpg
    B0VsgufIcAIKCUW.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back