News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bovine is going stronger than ever - they even added a "Tiki" bar/patio on the rooftop last year that's very popular. I've played several shows there over the last few months.

Sanctuary is long gone - it closed in 2000, replaced by a...Starbucks.

Don't ask me how. I have a very colourful review of it up on Google Maps. Long story short, the place is so crammed and small the fire inspector should have shut the place down eons ago, and they kicked me out after ONE drink because the noobie bartender thought I "might" be drunk (this after she sold me a second beer, and paid cover too).

With so many better establishments in the area, there is no reason to even spit on that shithole.

Usually he plays the sympathy card when a story's coming. Donovan's in Europe but maybe the Globe has something

Maybe the Globe was able to sneak a photographer into Deco's "vibrant" New Jersey plant:
1681343-L.jpg

Attachments

• 1681343-L.jpg
    1681343-L.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 699
From Jude: Get super ready for another newspaper rumoured false claimed thingy mcdingy.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL

Why go straight to the Sun after hearing this?

The Humber breach is interesting, I don't think he had a statement much about the breach at Mount Sinai. Certainly he was never "fuming". Humber, as we may recall class, was where he went for the "broken toe" a while back before they found the tumour. If some something were to surface that the "broken toe" was actually a ruse... There might be something a fair bit more juicy here than that latte sipping breach.

Standing corrected... Western not Humber for the TOE... Wonder what else Humber does a lot of...

Last edited:
The Humber breach is interesting, I don't think he had a statement much about the breach at Mount Sinai. Certainly he was never "fuming". Humber, as we may recall class, was where he went for the "broken toe" a while back before they found the tumour. If some something were to surface that the "broken toe" was actually a ruse... There might be something a fair bit more juicy here than that latte sipping breach.

Thought he went to Toronto Western with the toe trauma?

re: MSH breach - basically said that he is confident the hospital will take care of it (my words).

Anyways, considering the amount of breaches, perhaps he'd best head south of the border of his treatment (particularly since he doesn't believe in publically funded medicare). Oops, I forgot, his other files might create some, err, complications.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back