News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 36090

Well at least he isn't favouring any particular news outlet

Should add to the list D Ford's ongoing feud with Kym Geddes of 1010....going back awhile on The City D Ford said paraphasing here "its her time of the month".... on another occasion qustioned her mental stability...also didn't he make some offhand derisive comment directed at her during the debate she moderated last week....I know, I know he accuses all 1010 moderators of bias

Last edited:
Re the matter of newspaper endorsements (and one'd presume the Daily Izzy will follow suit on behalf of Tory): aside from Canada Free Press-type loon sites, maybe the most likely realm to look for DoFo editorial support might be the so-called "ethnic press", which is understandably out-of-sight out-of-mind to most pundits and followers--does anyone know what's going on there? (And being out of sight and out of mind, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of said press editorially operates on more of a Canada Free Press level than anything StarGlobeSunPost)

"If only he'd lose some weight, everything would be alright." Mom, Doug...

Seems like a no-brainer, maybe there was a medical reason he didn't/couldn't..

These decidedly disparate dots seem compelled to be conjoined in a rather remarkably Fordian fashion.

Well, in Canada's original "megacity"--Winnipeg--the NDP's Judy W-L just got skunked again, by an even bigger quotient than last time...

Yep. And the polls were WAY off.
They were supposed to be neck and neck, and the final vote showed a 2:1 ratio.

Polls are useless.

Remember that episode of The Simpsons when Mr Burns was running for governor, and at the family dinner he spits out the mutated fish (which was mutated by his plant) they were serving?

Yeah, Doug Ford just had that moment.

I don't know how he did in the advanced polls, but come the 27th he won't get too many takers. This is bad, even for Ford Nation. Hell, good luck signing a printing contract after this, as many accounts will look to others for business.

Then Doug can simply do something similar. It's not Doug Ford. It's now Dugo Dorf. It's mysterious, it's Eurochic, it's modern. Dugo. Dorf.

Har. Already applied for Pan-Asian manufactury rights for production of the "Dugo. Dorf. Action! Figure!"(Folkswagen sold separately). Plus, team's working on the app and FPS PS4 component! Cheque's in the mail!

Domestic violence injuries treated at Humber?
Or perhaps by ambulance/paramedics?

If only someone with extensive knowledge of the EMS were hereabouts. Then again. professionalism would likely make one reticent to part those curtains. Which is highly commendable.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Doug Ford is having an 8:20 AM media availability, his campaign announces. He will be asked who, then, he was calling a "little bitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back