News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear Doug attempt to explain why it was ok to call someone a little bitch. Apparently it wouldn't have been nice if he called jpags that, but since it wasn't about her, all is good. Or something. Attempting to decipher Ford logic is exhausting.

He will not get into it. He'll repeat his statement. Maybe even use the good old "anything else?"

When Doug Ford will be asked by Daniel Dale who if not Pagliaro he called a little bitch he will just say it was a private discussion with family.

It's rather comic. he didn't say her full name and so that's the story he's going to stick to, even though he has a long history (already outlined by Dale) of insulting female members of the media. If he says, "I was talking about my fricking mom, I'm just so tired of her already," I'll cut him slack, but I think that's the only person that would do it.

I guess the real lesson here, is whether you're calling your next door neighbour a bitch or the reporter down the hall a bitch, the smart move is to wait until you're out of the newsroom your'e in, and out of the earshot of several photographers and reporters. That's my takeaway.

FWIW, I also continued to be baffled by what Amin Massoudi he does. He doesn't co-ordinate communications. Whether working for the mayor or Doug he just seems to whisper to them and obstruct reporters. I suppose someone somehwere will hire him when this all over but I honestly don't see any sense he is "good" at working as a comms official.

He will not get into it. He'll repeat his statement. Maybe even use the good old "anything else?"
He'll say it wasn't about Pags, but he won't say who he was talking about, guaranteed.
Then he'll act all indignant and pull the old, "Who are you going to believe? Me or a room full of reporters and photographers? "
"Nobody does more for reporters in this city than Doug Ford, nobody."

Last edited:
He'll say it wasn't about Pags, but he won't say who he was talking about, guaranteed.
Then he'll act all indignant and pull the old, "Who are you going to believe? Me or a room full of reporters and photographers? "
"Nobody does more for reporters in this city than Doug, nobody."
That's the part of Ford logic that baffles me though. So what if it wasn't about jpags? It was about someone, so it wasn't appropriate, plain and simple.

Olivia Chow's reaction was one of the more honest and passionate responses I have heard from her in months. It was the only good outcome of this particular instance of Fordian stupidity.

Ford more days for sure.

Other possibilities DoFo might use to explain:

- he was talking about Amin's yappy new dog

- he was talking about some other bitch and he's suing The Star because they published disingenuousipated lies

Other possibilities DoFo might use to explain:

- he was talking about Amin's yappy new dog

- he was talking about some other bitch and he's suing The Star because they published disingenuousipated lies

I hope they ask him about his hash dealing days, his COI with DECO clients and the lawsuit from Wise Label and Tags if as expected he tries to lie about it.

Shucks, sitting here pecking out a post, why hasn't CP24 broken programming yet to go to D Ford's presser for an explanation? Is there even going to be a presser....I was under the depession it was supposedly scheduled for 8:20AM...

Doug is stalling for time today, trying to figure out how to make Ottawa's tragedy yesterday all about the Fords...

Shucks, sitting here pecking out a post, why hasn't CP24 broken programming yet to go to D Ford's presser for an explanation? Is there even going to be a presser....I was under the depession it was supposedly scheduled for 8:20AM...

He can't find parking.

I guess a "Mayor John Tory's Toronto" or "Mayor Olivia Chow's Toronto" will not work as well.

There is a Mayor John Tory thread already :)

DoFo was on Z103.5 fm just now. When asked about the jpags bitch comment, he again claimed that he was having a private conversation with his two staff, and his comments were not related to anyone at the debate venue. In other words, he wasn't willing to offer an explanation.

He can't find parking.

Haha, nice. Though that may give Doug ideas on how to segue straight into the need for subways, subways, subways. My prediction, he will say sorry sorta, if anyone was offended. He will ignore any question on who he was referring to. That's it, that's all, anything else, please respect our family's privacy, what's the story MR. TORY! I also support the frontline troops, shame on you reporters for not respecting the tragedy that happened on wednesday. Vote Quimby.

Nah the thread will stay current...R Ford is not going to fade away...he'll spend the next four years at every TCHC building and board meeting, at every TTC board meeting....he make himself a pain with continued and unending public presentations at Committees and Exec...it will make no difference whether he is an elected Councillor or member of the general public he'll be a bee under Council's bonnet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back