8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your move, Doug.

I'm not holding my breath for Doug to release his donor's list.

Or this: "Now you're just being disingenuous. Next you'll say he should prove the $400k he supposedly donated to charity"
https://twitter.com/RobFordFactsCA/status/525741121595797504

And would he reverse these cuts?

"Tory said he would reinstate the bus routes if the plan made it through budget negotiations."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ense-exchange-at-scarborough-debate-1.2808325

I was surprised that Doug was polling so well in Scarborough, in spite of the cuts.

June Rowlands somehow got a nice park at Mount Pleasant and Davisville. I have no idea why.

In some ways, I think the first thing to do when the new mayor and council are sworn in will be to effect the name change of Douglas B. Ford Park. I'm sure we can find a backbench MPP from Etobicoke who actually managed to serve more than one term, and hence might have had more influence and legacy than Doug Sr. Though I suppose that would be just about anyone.

Maybe just cut the politics and give it's original name back: Weston Wood Park.

Andray Domise@AndrayDomiseTO
Just came in, and am furious. The superintendent at 75 Irwin Rd., a Doug Ford supporter, threatened my aunt while she canvassed the building
Andray Domise @AndrayDomiseTO
"If you're not a Ford supporter, you're not allowed to be in this building. If you don't leave, I will remove you," quoth the gentleman.
Andray Domise @AndrayDomiseTO
Anyway, police were called. You don't threaten my volunteers.

Ford Nation.

He won't. It sounds like he used a lot of his own money which is why he's having a fundraiser Saturday. We didn't hear a peep about his other fundraisers. Cause they flopped.

He will undoubtedly participate in the collective debt retirement fundraisers that happen after the election. Unless he totally pisses of Tory and Chow. But the two of them understand how unwritten rules work, so no matter how big a dick Doug manages to be he'll get his debt wiped out with the rest of them.

Swear I saw a link to a Toronto Star map that showed which candidates lived in their own wards etc (over a third don't). Now can't find it. Was upset to see that Dr. Sears (crazy disgraced ex doctor who also calls himself Dmitri the Lover) actually lives too close to (my) home, apparently living in the Keele/Dundas area. Was that on this site or am I imagining things.

I hope the a-hole super who intimidated Domise's aunt gets a stern talking to/charged with uttering threats.

^ holy crap. re Andrea's canvessers.
Election canvassers must be allowed entry into apartment buildings by landlords and their agents (superintendents, property managers, etc.,) under Section 238 of the Residential Tenancies Act Entry by Canvassers and those found guilty of an Penalties for offenses under the act are liable for a fine of up to $25,000 for each individual and up to $100,000 for any corporations. (busted.)

Had to be near DECO today so swung by for a couple of pics...
How legal is this banner, not at an actual camping office?
2014-10-24 deco printing.jpg

And someone was on about Canadian Flag protocol the other day...
The manner in which flags may be displayed in Canada is not governed by any legislation but by established practice. The etiquette outlined in this brochure is an adaptation of international usage and of customs the federal government has been observing for many years.
The rules applied by the federal government are in no way mandatory for individuals or organizations; they may serve as guidelines for all persons who wish to display the Canadian flag and other flags in Canada.
So not illegal, but sure as hell not protocol...
2014-10-24 ford nation.jpg

That they are at half mast is nice.

Attachments

• 2014-10-24 deco printing.jpg
    2014-10-24 deco printing.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 833
  • 2014-10-24 ford nation.jpg
    2014-10-24 ford nation.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
^ holy crap.

Had to be near DECO today so swung by for a couple of pics...
How legal is this banner, not at an actual camping office?
View attachment 36295

And someone was on about Canadian Flag protocol the other day...
The manner in which flags may be displayed in Canada is not governed by any legislation but by established practice. The etiquette outlined in this brochure is an adaptation of international usage and of customs the federal government has been observing for many years.
The rules applied by the federal government are in no way mandatory for individuals or organizations; they may serve as guidelines for all persons who wish to display the Canadian flag and other flags in Canada.
So not illegal, but sure as hell not protocol...
View attachment 36297
That they are at half mast is nice.

yeah, not supposed to fly a flag on the same pole as the country's flag...at least they didn't elevate the Ford flag over Canada's.

yeah, not supposed to fly a flag on the same pole as the country's flag...at least they didn't elevate the Ford flag over Canada's.

Well, the sovereign's flag does displace the Canadian flag when the king is physically present....

Swear I saw a link to a Toronto Star map that showed which candidates lived in their own wards etc (over a third don't). Now can't find it. Was upset to see that Dr. Sears (crazy disgraced ex doctor who also calls himself Dmitri the Lover) actually lives too close to (my) home, apparently living in the Keele/Dundas area. Was that on this site or am I imagining things.

I hope the a-hole super who intimidated Domise's aunt gets a stern talking to/charged with uttering threats.

Wait ... what?! That POS lives near me?

Which street is he on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back