News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still seems loaded. In the privacy of their home, when polled and nobody is listening, I have to consider two things:

1. We need to defeat the Fo regime at all costs, so I'll respond Ford Nation in the hopes it may bump them up in this poll and hopefully scare the shit out of some people & get them to the polls to help me defeat them.

2. Yeah, I'm all Ford Nation or whatevs, and I'll try to vote or whatevs, but this is all just shits & giggles for me.

In a sample size of say 1,200 or so it wouldn't take that many of these responses to make the whole thing lean a little funny. I really think the majority of polls are going to wind up being way, way off. I said 23% in the poll but, at this point, I bet OC beats FN. I'm thinking, by this time tomorrow, Doug's number starts with a 1.

Hi again.

So as they watched him down the vodka and gatorade, then drive off, why did they not arrest him? instead they collected the evidence and replaced them in the park, per ITO??

My point being they are protecting/ not arresting him.

I don't think they ever watched him down vodka and gatorade. That was a story one of his staffers told to police after the fact and included in the initial ITO.

I've been stalking Rexdale eateries lately. Wally's for example is a great spot popular with Rob Ford. I had a fantastic breakfast there recently. I really didn't know much about north Etobicoke until recently. It's actually a very interesting part of Toronto.

The way you post, I sometimes wonder if you have tattoos all over your face.

It's go time and JG is sucking up some space here. "But Rob's back in hospital and totally dying right now you guys. Press conference at 10, please respect our privacy while we deal with this totally real bomb threat at our camping office".

Putting Rob back in the hospital might be the most effective way for DiFo/DoFo to insure they don't need to keep him out of trouble for the next 72 hours or so.

Putting Rob back in the hospital might be the most effective way for DiFo/DoFo to insure they don't need to keep him out of trouble for the next 72 hours or so.

I know someone said he was back in hospital but if that were the case, wouldn't it be all over the news?

She seems to have a "female counterpart to Smiley DoFo" thing going

10390458_10152334331902624_673934682906026693_n.jpg

I also think that FN will feel that any defeat will not be the fault of plain ordinary (even suburban) people who are voting anybody-but-Ford. Rather, it will be fault of gays, bike riders, Chinese communists, latte sippers, opera fans, or any other group they choose to identify.

"Elites", being the omnibus term.

I know someone said he was back in hospital but if that were the case, wouldn't it be all over the news?

I'm expecting Rob to make a phone call from his hospital bed to the radio station first thing in the morning...

"Things are looking really bad folks....(cough, hack)...make sure you get out and vote.... (cough, hack)...for Dougie!

He wasn't supposed to be readmitted at all. He was just going back for follow up tests, or so he said.

The original press conference said Ford would be re-evaluated after two rounds of chemo. But then Doug piped up with this just a few days ago, suggesting Rob has more chemo in store:

I walk over as he loads boxes of food into the SUV for the next day’s Thanksgiving food drive, and I ask how his brother is doing.

He looks up and groans. “Awwww, not too good,†he says. Mayor Rob Ford (open Rob Ford's policard) is undergoing chemotherapy at Mount Sinai Hospital and has more sessions ahead of him. Doctors can’t say how many.

He expected to lose his hair, says Doug, but not that his head would hurt so much.

“He’s not finished with chemo but today he told his doctor, ‘No more!’ †Doug says. “The doctor looked him straight in the eye and said, ‘You’ll be dead by Christmas.’ â€

Of course this is from Doug Ford, so who the fuck knows what's true.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._candidate_doug_fords_cozy_domestic_side.html

T'was the night before E-Day and online at UT
People were hoping that Doug's number 3
We've had it with Rofo; our request's nothing new
Please do the right thing, when you vote in Ward 2
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back