News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be paying close attention to the camping office tomorrow evening. Some fun stuff could happen!

Someone said it up thread - FN will have lost a voice which may make some freak the hell out. I'm staying home to watch. Although I was thinking of visiting the RY

Psst! Suite 1735. Knock three times. Tell 'em Lampy sent ya! ;)

NB: Do not eat the brown acid. No matter what Fred says.

Last edited:
Someone said it up thread - FN will have lost a voice which may make some freak the hell out. I'm staying home to watch. Although I was thinking of visiting the RY

That was me. I'm thinking of the anger and violent words directed at Chow, Ausma Malik, Andray Domise's campaign and others. I worry that there will be more of this after the election, especially if neither Fords are voted in. My concern is that some in "Ford Nation" will feel that they had a voice, and will be disturbed that they longer have this, and that will lead to violence.

There is no requirement to verifiy or advertise individual names under $25. .....(at least the way I understand the rules)

It's $100, I think, as regards naming names. (?) IIRC, $25 is the threshold below which there is no rebate from the City.

That was me. I'm thinking of the anger and violent words directed at Chow, Ausma Malik, Andray Domise's campaign and others. I worry that there will be more of this after the election, especially if neither Fords are voted in. My concern is that some in "Ford Nation" will feel that they had a voice, and will be disturbed that they longer have this, and that will lead to violence.

I'm wondering the same thing, especially since FN in its present form seems to have crawled out of nowhere. I also think that FN will feel that any defeat will not be the fault of plain ordinary (even suburban) people who are voting anybody-but-Ford. Rather, it will be fault of gays, bike riders, Chinese communists, latte sippers, opera fans, or any other group they choose to identify. The bitterness will last a bit, but how big will be the initial distress?

CityNews Toronto @CityNews
Results from an EXCLUSIVE CityNews Forum Research poll on the Toronto mayoral election expected out in minutes.

Forum will put them in a dead heat.

I'm wondering the same thing, especially since FN in its present form seems to have crawled out of nowhere. I also think that FN will feel that any defeat will not be the fault of plain ordinary (even suburban) people who are voting anybody-but-Ford. Rather, it will be fault of gays, bike riders, Chinese communists, latte sippers, opera fans, or any other group they choose to identify. The bitterness will last a bit, but how big will be the initial distress?

There will be significant pockets of shit stirred in places I think but relatively minor stuff. Some busted windows & torn up signs with a couple of parking lot throw-downs possible but I doubt they go 'Full Breaveheart' in NPS.

I'm mildly amused at the moment because I'm imagining Ro & Do in a bunker somewhere all pissed off about the Ghomeshi thing breaking right now. I will guarantee some Fo shenanigans in the next 24h. This whole family is intensely desperate and will leave no tools in the Winnebago.

It's go time and JG is sucking up some space here. "But Rob's back in hospital and totally dying right now you guys. Press conference at 10, please respect our privacy while we deal with this totally real bomb threat at our camping office".

I have resigned to stay at home and watch things unfold on twitter, and the interwebs.

Received a call from Forum this afternoon on a cell phone that has never been a land line. First time ever. One of the questions was if they contacted a cell phone or a landline. It was pretty basic, who will you vote for (or who did you advance vote for), who did you vote for last time, who did you vote for in the provincial election, and then things like gender, age, and where you live i.e. old city of toronto, east york, etc.

FYI...Tory, Smitherman, Liberals, Old City of Toronto.

ETA: The CityNews poll was apparently taken yesterday, so there was another one done today by someone and that's the one we received today. Oh and also answered absolutely will vote. Curious now how today's poll will differ from City News'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back