News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too close for comfort. The 22% voting for Chow almost cost us 4 more years of a Ford as mayor.
I know many on here were against strategic voting but this is exactly why many voted strategically.

Towhey is on the pundit panel on CBC and I want punch him in his fat face.

Doug is now under 35%... keep going!

Too close for comfort. The 22% voting for Chow almost cost us 4 more years of a Ford as mayor.
I know many on here were against strategic voting but this is exactly why many voted strategically.

Yeah it's unfortunate. With ranked ballots Chow may not have won, but it's likely Ford support would not be this high!

Exactly I'm so pissed. It's too close for my liking.

Tory is cracking 40% now and Doug may soon drop below 34%.

Watching Olivia's concession speech. Gracious as usual.

Cressy landslide victory in Ward 20. Thompson somewhat managed 9%.

Yup good speech.

Tory's share is growing so, for now, relief. I'm still incensed by the Ford vote though.

Indeed. I like her a lot. Too bad she does not have the numbers to win. Very nice speech. Well done!!!

Oh great. A sobbing taxpayer on CP24 who apparently is about to lose her house momentarily now that Tory has won. She did say it's terrible that people don't understand politics, or something like that
I don't think she understands much of anything.

So discouraging. How could people actually vote for an invisible 21year old, no experience candidate like Mikey? And how is it possible that Andre Domise didn't at least come close?
Just listening to Olivia's speech - I hope John Tory uses many of her ideas. A very gracious speech.
Well at least Doug isn't running things. I just hope he isn't still behind the scenes manipulating Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back