News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Doug is horrible (3 reasons among the massive uncountable shitload of reasons: driving his bro to the grave as fast as he possibly can without risk of criminal charges--Jesus, WTF?!; doing the exact opposite of what would help citizens make good decisions about fiscal matters; and of course so much lying about absolutely everything) but is there any evidence that Doug is really homophobic? Rob was terrible that way, but it seems like Doug is relative-to-Rob-not-so-shitty about sexual orientation.

Just as Doug boasted about his Jewish doctor and lawyer, he probably has a gay hairdresser too!

Doug is certainly no ally of the gay community. While he says he has no problem with gays and even donates to Pride, he made dog-whistle comments about "buck naked men running down the street" at the Pride parade and certainly has defended his brother's homophobia. It's no surprise to me that his worst showing was in Ward 27, which includes Church-Wellesley, where he received just 9% of the vote.

Last edited:
The hell? Really?

Honestly, not at all snarky here, it is kinda good that in 2014 a gay couple can get on with their personal and professional lives and be just as insanely politically unaware as most of us straights have been for many, many generations ... :p

Also, Doug is horrible (3 reasons among the massive uncountable shitload of reasons: driving his bro to the grave as fast as he possibly can without risk of criminal charges--Jesus, WTF?!; doing the exact opposite of what would help citizens make good decisions about fiscal matters; and of course so much lying about absolutely everything) but is there any evidence that Doug is really homophobic? Rob was terrible that way, but it seems like Doug is relative-to-Rob-not-so-shitty about sexual orientation.

Rob's feelings on the matter seems more visceral. Doug's seems more casual cynical, though I don't believe for a second Doug is actually a friend to the people he claims he represents, or gives voice to. If Rob would sulk over pride parade, Doug may claim FoBros should go. But I doubt for any inclusive or even symbolic reasons and gestures. More like, "Rob, if you're this popular when those fairies hates ya, imagine if ya got their votes too!"

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see much point in this:

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie · 9h 9 hours ago
Remember that guy who was attacked at Rob Ford's campaign office? Ford's lawyer has now charged *him* with assault: http://bit.ly/1tGP2za

DoFo's *daughters*, though, would be perfect for Pride. (And Karla, too, in her Enza-esque way)

Hotmail Lawyer, earning his keep

I would have thought he was busy enough without this; he has Kathy with the toothbrushes, Randy with child-support issues, Rob and Doug for COI. Wonder who's defending Doug south of the border? Do they realize that even rich people can run out of money when they spend it like fools?

There are stupid gay people too. I'd prefer the stereotype to be broken with different examples though.

I don't think they are stupid, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten as far in the corporate world as they did, just unaware to the point of being wilfully ignorant. They freely admit they don't follow municipal politics closely and are happy to get their info from 1010 and perhaps the late news soundbites. I think what really struck me was how effective the Ford brothers messaging are with this level of voter engagement. They bought it lock, stock and barrel! And......they get to vote!!

And, to answer King of Kensington, it's a he and his wife. But they sure sounded like SAL and hers.

Remember that guy who was attacked at Rob Ford's campaign office? Ford's lawyer has now charged *him* with assault: http://bit.ly/1tGP2za

Wow. Private prosecution is one of those things you learn about in law school, but in practice, nearly never happens.

There are stupid gay people too. I'd prefer the stereotype to be broken with different examples though.

Well, case in point, look at SAL. Being gay is no panacea against prejudice or faulty reasoning.

Hotmail Lawyer, earning his keep

He might want to take up estate laws as well.

AoD

Last edited:
Just heard on CBC Radio 2 that RoFo's timor has not shranken but has not grown. They also added that he is now also battling pneumonia. I wonder how he could have come down with that?

Idiots. All of them.

I would have thought he was busy enough without this; he has Kathy with the toothbrushes, Randy with child-support issues, Rob and Doug for COI. Wonder who's defending Doug south of the border? Do they realize that even rich people can run out of money when they spend it like fools?

Not to forget the Scott McIntyre claim.

Just heard on CBC Radio 2 that RoFo's timor has not shranken but has not grown. They also added that he is now also battling pneumonia. I wonder how he could have come down with that?

Idiots. All of them.

It's okay, natural selection will take care of the rest.

AoD

“The police didn’t do a full investigation in our eyes,” Morris said. “We had an independent witness. I can’t comment on the investigation they did (regarding) the independent witness.”

This is our comment on the police investigation, but we have no comment on the police investigation. What? I'm I just having a senior moment or is that fucked daddy?

And for the record, at least CP2Ford is reporting Robbie has pneumonia, and attributed to Dougie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back