News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of Tory's platform was to get rid of the circus that has been at City Hall so to bring either of these two clowns in would be contradictory. There is no point in including Doug in anything.

I have to say, I had a great weekend and much of it had to do with the lack of Ford news of any kind. More, please.

Put Ron in charge of contracting out garbage for the rest of the city. Should make him happy.

Put Ron in charge of contracting out garbage for the rest of the city. Should make him happy.

I don't think it was Rob Ford who actually did the real work on getting the contracting out the garbage in the west end. Especially since Etobicoke and York already were contracted out from before amalgamation.

Then and Now:

B1jUHpQIMAAqZir.jpg

ont-municipal-elxn-ford-201401027.jpg

Attachments

• B1jUHpQIMAAqZir.jpg
    B1jUHpQIMAAqZir.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,075
  • ont-municipal-elxn-ford-201401027.jpg
    ont-municipal-elxn-ford-201401027.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,101
Last edited:
I don't think it was Rob Ford who actually did the real work on getting the contracting out the garbage in the west end. Especially since Etobicoke and York already were contracted out from before amalgamation.

That was DMW's brief as chair of the public works committee, IIRC. Rob can probably take some credit for making contracting a priority. But man, could you imagine the nightmare if he was the guy who had to work with staff/management to get it done? I doubt any stories would have leaked, but staff would have had an even bigger job in stick-handling Rob through the process. There's a bit of quiet commentary on social media about how Rob made it almost impossible for TCHC to get anything done under his watch. I imagine garbage collection would have been the same.

Steroids are surely part of it. But wow, he looks way bigger than he did four years ago. He's more than puffed up from the drugs.

Rob takes his health as seriously as he took the office of mayor... which is to say, not very seriously at all.

Holy shit. Those photos...Yipes. His head now looks like a giant, angry red pimple that's about ready to pop.

Kidneys have shut down, his body can't process fluids

I can believe his kidnies are compromised and not working at peak capacity but they likely have not shut down or he would be in hospital on dialysis. Once kidnies shut down life expectancy is down to weeks if not days.

ETA I have no days of medical training but lived through dialysis with 2 close family members.

Rob Ford parallels some myth that someone oughta put their finger on. Strangely enough, he looks like more of a big-city mayor in the latter pic. Like Kingpin, as someone posted previously. He will haunt us still. And always. Fordian political style has irrevocably changed this city's politics with its purposefully divisive nature and tactics. One doubts we can ever go back.

So apparently there's a tradition at City Hall where the outgoing Mayor leaves "presents" for the incoming Mayor; David Miller left packets of powdered gravy. I was listening to Here and Now today and they mentioned that DOUG planned on doing this. This man REALLY believes that he was Mayor, doesn't he. Him participating in this tradition is so tacky but really this epitomizes his attitude towards Rob's Mayoralship. So perturbed, especially since CBC gave this any attention at all. DOUG WAS NOT MAYOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back