News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
In last Thursday's tumor update (http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/30/tumour-has-not-shrunk-rob-ford-says), Joe Warmington quoted Rob Ford thusly:

"For clarity, said the mayor, Dr. Zane Cohen or one of his colleagues will be available to the media Monday to clarify exactly what is happening."

Did this clarity ever occur . . . or does no one care anymore?

Never happened. I wonder whether that was a Rob/Ford family call, or whether his doctors refused to play along. My guess is that Rob said there would be a press briefing without checking, then the hospital told him "no." I gather doctors can get rather busy.

He has no business there. None. WTF is he doing there?

Directing logistics in a logistical manner, probably. Besides, it's the Palace of The People. It is in the literal sense, the public's office, the taxpayer is Rob's boss and who Rob as mayor, MINO, and soon councilor ultimately answers to. So in short, none of you, or anyone else's god dang business that's what.

Roy's Square said:
In last Thursday's tumor update (http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/30...-rob-ford-says), Joe Warmington quoted Rob Ford thusly:

"For clarity, said the mayor, Dr. Zane Cohen or one of his colleagues will be available to the media Monday to clarify exactly what is happening."

I care in the sense that I would like to see the presser where Rob is kicked out of office because he was found in violation of COI rules. Or Rob arrested for drunk driving, or Thug is told by the OPC to get lost. Otherwise maybe it will slowly dawn on Rob and Thug that when they snap their fingers, most media may no longer instantly appear at their beck and call. Or maybe Dr. Cohen is just being racist and ignorant when he doesn't follow Rob and Worms directive.

Well, now that they can splice three DNA strands together to produce a zygote... it's time to get one of Diane eggs out of storage. :p

All her eggs were infused with this

375516.jpg

More mind numbing details...

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/atkinson/My%20Documents/Downloads/Soft_Tissue_Sarcomas_Incidence_and_Survival_1985_2009.pdf

These studies never clearly answer a question that I have: Does the 50% five-year survival for pleomorphic liposarcoma patients include tumors in the limbs/extremites (easy to operate) and those found in the trunk/abdomen —or does the stat change for patients with abdominal tumors?

In last Thursday's tumor update (http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/30/tumour-has-not-shrunk-rob-ford-says), Joe Warmington quoted Rob Ford thusly:

I think everyone knows what's happening and don't feel the need for detailed information on exactly how quickly he's circling the drain.

Since the big C diagnosis, the talk on this board about whether Ford is still getting drunk and high has stopped pretty much entirely.

I've been pretty clear that I believe Ford never stopped using, so I'm pretty doubtful that the worst news of his life suddenly scared him straight. Quite the opposite: I fully expect that he's hitting it hard these days. Curious to know what others think....

When he was first dx'd with cancer, I wondered when he would use that as an excuse to relapse. Responses, in those early days, were mostly sympathetic toward Rob, such as "if I had that dx I'd get high, too". Yet no one touched on how that might affect his children, let alone how it may affect the City of Toronto.

These studies never clearly answer a question that I have: Does the 50% five-year survival for pleomorphic liposarcoma patients include tumors in the limbs/extremites (easy to operate) and those found in the trunk/abdomen —or does the stat change for patients with abdominal tumors?

Practically speaking, cutting off a limb or two to prolong life would seem to be more manageable than removing an abdomen. There are so many necessary organs inconveniently positioned there.

I think the Escalade is the least of Rob's worries.

Check the class the Escalade is in. Then compare the Escalade to the death traps most "folks" ride around in.

"But drivers of today’s SUVs are among the least likely to die in a crash, the Institute’s latest calculations of driver death rates show."

The Escalade is one of the safest cars you can own. ( If you can afford it. ) I surely would not want to be hit by one though.
http://www.iihs.org/externaldata/srdata/docs/sr4605.pdf

Compare survivability in an Escalade to some of these:
Nissan 350Z 2-door sports car midsize 143 53 90 63
Nissan Titan crew cab 2WD pickup large 126 31 94 81
Chevrolet Aveo 4-door car mini 119 60 60 33
Chevrolet Cobalt 4-door car small 117 63 54 23
Nissan Titan extended cab 2WD pickup large 111 35 77 42
Kia Spectra station wagon small 102 63 39 24
Chevrolet Malibu Classic 4-door car midsize 99 67 32 28
Hyundai Tiburon 2-door car small 96 33 63 22
Nissan Versa 4-door car small 96 36 60 30
Chevrolet Colorado extended cab 2WD pickup small 93 39 54 31
Nissan Titan crew cab 4WD pickup large 92 18 74 68
Kia Rio 4-door car mini 89 64 25 10
Kia Spectra 4-door car small 87 49 38 20
Mazda Miata MX-5 sports car mini 83 62 21 21
Subaru Legacy 4-door car midsize 83 38 45 6
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2-door car midsize 82 31 51 46
Mitsubishi Galant 4-door car midsize 82 16 66 29
Nissan Maxima 4-door car midsize 82 36 46 20
Ford Ranger 2WD pickup small 81 47 34 17
Hyundai Elantra 4-door car small 80 59 21 10
Ford Ranger extended cab 4WD pickup small 79 36 43 27
Toyota Yaris 2-door car mini 79 46 33 7
Nissan Frontier crew cab 2WD pickup small 77 31 46 27
Buick Lucerne 4-door car large 77 54 23 6
Buick LaCrosse 4-door car large 76 37 39 11
Chrysler Sebring 4-door car midsize 76 30 46 15

Who would you nominate for Gov. General of Canada :
1. #RobFord
2. #JianGhomeshi
3. #justinbieber
https://twitter.com/Rob_Hadley/status/530577133584662528

Last edited:
Practically speaking, cutting off a limb or two to prolong life would seem to be more manageable than removing an abdomen. There are so many necessary organs inconveniently positioned there.

Exactly. That's why I'm curious to know about the difference between five-year rates for tumours in a limb and the abdomen. the 50% figure doesn't distinguish.

Exactly. That's why I'm curious to know about the difference between five-year rates for tumours in a limb and the abdomen. the 50% figure doesn't distinguish.

To be honest, if I was in Rob's position, I'd have gone to the US for treatment. It's such a rare cancer, that I'd want to be in a facility that has had lots of experience dealing with it. I wonder if he has already explored that option, but he doesn't want to chance being turned back at the border again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back