News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely do not know that he wasn't a predator. The behavior we know of at least leans in that direction.

Remember his St. Patrick's Day rampage from a couple of years back? You can't tell me there weren't similar incidents that we just haven't heard about, and I'm sure at least some of that behavior was directed at women. What about his alleged groping of Sarah Thomson? His repulsive comments to Karen Stintz about wanting to "ram" her? His verbally humiliating his wife in front of the entire world?

Practically speaking, cutting off a limb or two to prolong life would seem to be more manageable than removing an abdomen. There are so many necessary organs inconveniently positioned there.

Well, Slob could easily lose 40 to 50 pounds of ugly, greasy fat if he had his head cut off. It's not like he's using it for anything worthwhile, anyway.

I wouldn't want to be T-boned by one, or struck as a pedestrian on the sidewalk, but has anyone ever died inside an Escalade?

Presumably the highway safety numbers don't include deaths inside an Escalade from the proverbial hail of bullets...

Last edited:
So the 10 year survival rate must be really low. The odds are against him.

Not necessarily - most of the deaths tend to occur in the first few years - the survival rate tend to plateau after that and by the end of 5 years you are considered cured if you're still around. Now of course if he still has a tumour around then all bets are off.

AoD

These studies never clearly answer a question that I have: Does the 50% five-year survival for pleomorphic liposarcoma patients include tumors in the limbs/extremites (easy to operate) and those found in the trunk/abdomen —or does the stat change for patients with abdominal tumors?

Yes, it changes for abdominal tumors. I posted a study previously, and don't have time to go back and find it (damn you, terrible search function).

Tumors located in the trunk/abdomen were one of the 6 factors found to have a significant negative impact on 5 year survival rates for PL.

Last edited:
Yup. Combine those factors with his poor overall health, crappy eating habits and lifestyle, and he's fucked daddy. If they can't get the tumour to shrink so they can operate, he probably won't make it past 6 months.

ETA - Forgot to mention that he refuses to follow instructions by medical professionals. He plans on being at the Remembrance Day ceremony, I figure he won't be in any shape to get there. Chemo is cumulative.

Last edited:
I think the Escalade is the least of Rob's worries.

Check the class the Escalade is in. Then compare the Escalade to the death traps most "folks" ride around in.

"But drivers of today’s SUVs are among the least likely to die in a crash, the Institute’s latest calculations of driver death rates show."

It also depends on how it's driven, though. The Escalade might be structurally sturdy in a collision with a vehicle of equal or smaller size, but hitting a concrete abutment or flying off an off-ramp is another matter.

It also depends on how it's driven, though. The Escalade might be structurally sturdy in a collision with a vehicle of equal or smaller size, but hitting a concrete abutment or flying off an off-ramp is another matter.

Tiger Woods drove his Escalade into a tree. I don't know how signficant the damage was but obviously the speed of the vehicle would be a factor in any collision.

So RoFo is trying to stay relevant with the cliche statement about councillors' expenses. It uses all the tired phrases as if anyone still cares. Which of his loyal minions writes these things?

Not to be morbid, but in the event such a tragedy was to occur, in addition to the employer's basic and optional life insurance, this would also apply:

Accidental death and dismemberment
• Two times base salary, rounded to next higher $1,000, if not already a multiple thereof
• 100% employer paid

Tiger Woods drove his Escalade into a tree. I don't know how signficant the damage was but obviously the speed of the vehicle would be a factor in any collision.

Love where she does a Lee Trevino on the Escalade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RQ7I_UNQlQ

Damage to the actual car seems minimal ( probably due to low speed ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6SVUuS06x8

Don't know if Tiger was wearing his safety-belt, but gotta love those air bags, laminated and tempered glass, crumple zones, side impact protection beams, collapsible steering columns and padded dashboards, improved fuel system integrity and fire retardant materials.

Last edited:
It's to bad he is getting screwed this way Cancer sucks. I would have preferred seeing him in handcuffs leaving City Hall lol..Maybe we will still see one of the other Fords like that lol. Randy would be a good one. heard it through the grapevine (sorry you won't find this on google) lol. Mrs Ford is being supeona to court since dumbass Randy is trying to hide money and says his mommy gave it to him.

Again, RoFo is screwed.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back