News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the lower-paid, more menial jobs start early, which means an even earlier departure from the outer suburbs. Free TTC would help many of those disadvantaged folks. Some cities have tried it - free if you arrive at your destination before 7am - and it's worked so well, their local critics called these free early subways "gravy trains. "

This is the first that I have known of TMZ's claim. If he was even close to death, it would be dominating the news...

It wasn't TMZ's tweet it was tweeted by @oalco along with a couple of other tweets...

Oscar Luiso II @oalco · Nov 9
@TMZ Breaking: rob ford died just a few hours ago. ER sources. Press conference in the morning around 8-10! again fresh tip!!!!
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
@TMZ #BreakingNews rob ford has passed away just a few hours ago at a downtown Toronto hospital. Sourced inside Emergency room.
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
@TOMayorFord #RIPRobFord

It wasn't TMZ's tweet it was tweeted by @oalco along with a couple of other tweets...

@TMZ Breaking: rob ford died just a few hours ago. ER sources. Press conference in the morning around 8-10! again fresh tip!!!!
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
@TMZ #BreakingNews rob ford has passed away just a few hours ago at a downtown Toronto hospital. Sourced inside Emergency room.
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
@TOMayorFord #RIPRobFord

Those tweets appear to have been deleted. Probably just someone trying to start a rumour.

Fake

This is the first that I have known of TMZ's claim. If he was even close to death, it would be dominating the news...

Yeah, it was a complete fake. No such tip was given to TMZ. By the time I actually saw the tweet it was clear it was untrue. I was just surprised the tweet itself didn't cause more of a stir at the time. I guess a lot of ppl are more adept at spotting fakes on twitter than i am.

I guess Rob's still in hospital for his chemo treatment, that's over 1 week this time. I wonder if he's dumb enough to try and attend Remembrance Day events tomorrow.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m2 minutes ago
Mayor Ford's special assistant and former campaign aide for Rob and Doug Ford, Graeme McEachern, stands in back of Tory press scrum.

What would he be doing there?

I guess Rob's still in hospital for his chemo treatment, that's over 1 week this time. I wonder if he's dumb enough to try and attend Remembrance Day events tomorrow.

[video=youtube_share;1W7c8QghPxk]http://youtu.be/1W7c8QghPxk[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a complete fake. No such tip was given to TMZ. By the time I actually saw the tweet it was clear it was untrue. I was just surprised the tweet itself didn't cause more of a stir at the time. I guess a lot of ppl are more adept at spotting fakes on twitter than i am.

We all must be familiar with the old Monday morning at work joke. "If you haven't heard a good rumour by 10 AM, start one!"

Last edited:
Many of the lower-paid, more menial jobs start early, which means an even earlier departure from the outer suburbs. Free TTC would help many of those disadvantaged folks. Some cities have tried it - free if you arrive at your destination before 7am - and it's worked so well, their local critics called these free early subways "gravy trains. "

Ba dum-chhhhh!! So RoFo/DoFo could have expanded their appeal to some of their bedrock support demographic by "starting the gravy train", instead of stopping it per camping slogans. Sweet.

Do you know this, Patty, or are you making an educated guess? I've been wondering about it. Haven't seen any media stories saying he has been released, though the media seems to be backing off coverage.

Do you know this, Patty, or are you making an educated guess? I've been wondering about it. Haven't seen any media stories saying he has been released, though the media seems to be backing off coverage.

The last 2 rounds they announced when he was released. I can't imagine they'd change that now, but Ford said he was planning on attending Remembrance Day, so maybe he'll issue a statement.

Haven't seen any media stories saying he has been released, though the media seems to be backing off coverage.

I wonder if that is because they are respecting his privacy ( remember those media conferences? ) or now that the election is over, the Ford's are yesterday's news in TO?

Apparently, even the fish tank has been removed from the mayor's office. I guess it's relocated next door to Rob and Doug's office? I wonder who will be in charge of it?

Will the Ward 2 office remain next door to JoTo's office?

Incidentally, out of curiosity, I looked up my polling substation and was very pleased to see that my neighbours overwhelmingly voted for JoTo.

Last edited:
I wonder if that is because they are respecting his privacy ( remember those media conferences? ) or now that the election is over, the Ford's are yesterday's news in TO?

Combination of both, I'd say. Still, CP24 has a lot of airtime to fill each day. And then there's Warmington, who surely loves his obsequious access...

The follow up to the 15 Windsor break in story should be out soon. Not sure if there's anything really good in there or not though.

I know someone that spoke with Randy today and no mention of Rob being gone. Randy is in Florida enjoying a vacation instead of paying his child support. Meanwhile he claims to the courts business doing bad Dougie says business is good.. I'm telling ya Dumb Dumber and Dumbest.lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back