News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ba dum-chhhhh!! So RoFo/DoFo could have expanded their appeal to some of their bedrock support demographic by "starting the gravy train", instead of stopping it per camping slogans. Sweet.

The complaint was that some people were getting something for "free " where they previously had to pay. Meanwhile, the trains still ran, just with fewer passengers and more congestion at rush hour. The brilliance of greed, no?

Still, CP24 has a lot of airtime to fill each day.

Is it just me, or does it seem like CP24 is relying more on the old blood and guts stuff now that the Ford's are in a bit of a dry ( no pun intended ) spell?

Last edited:
I know someone that spoke with Randy today and no mention of Rob being gone. Randy is in Florida enjoying a vacation instead of paying his child support. Meanwhile he claims to the courts business doing bad Dougie says business is good.. I'm telling ya Dumb Dumber and Dumbest.lmao

Is his non-payment just spite to Ms Dolson? Or does he doubt, or pretend to doubt paternity? Worse?

A lot of deadbeat dads simply don't have the $ to meet their commitments, not sufficiently at least. But he's got more than enough money to support his little children. I don't get it.

For a family seeking prestige, that's hardly the way to go about it. You'd think Nana Diane Harridan would weigh-in against it.

In today's news: "Toronto's Union Station reno triggers rat 'spillover'.

When they start to outnumber us, I'm outta here.

"Some disturbing news today from the Genesee County Health Department. It announced the rat population in Flint has now surpassed the human population by 50,000."

He has the money he is trying to hide it but Karma will get him back one day. When their son was born Ms. Dolson did have to get a paternity test because he tried to say it was not his. The boy looks just like a ford it is so sad he did that. Nana Dianne has no clue what is going on, as they are not a close Knit family like they claim to be. She will find out soon though. Remember he lives rent free with his mother how can he not have money, he owns a condo that he rents how can he not have money. I can keep going he is just a real down to earth deadbeat. His son might be loosing the most here though he needs his weekly therapy for his Autism and he is not helping pay for that. 2 1/2 years Ms. Dolson has been paying.

Is his non-payment just spite to Ms Dolson? Or does he doubt, or pretend to doubt paternity? Worse?

A lot of deadbeat dads simply don't have the $ to meet their commitments, not sufficiently at least. But he's got more than enough money to support his little children. I don't get it.

For a family seeking prestige, that's hardly the way to go about it. You'd think Nana Diane Harridan would weigh-in against it.

What have the Fords got against autism?

If Doug has the money to buy the group home in his neighborhood, he can also afford to donate $ (salary, anyone) to, say, the Griffin Centre or Autism Ontario.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does it seem like CP24 is relying more on the old blood and guts stuff now that the Ford's are in a bit of a dry ( no pun intended ) spell?

I don't watch CP24 enough to know its patterns, but it's not a well-funded newsroom. Car accidents and press conferences are relatively cheap news items for a group that has to grind it out hour-by-hour.

The follow up to the 15 Windsor break in story should be out soon. Not sure if there's anything really good in there or not though.

I'm not expecting a whole lot. Seems to me that this was TPS's big chance to get inside 15 Windsor and have a look around. They took it. Given the time lapses, I doubt they came up with much in terms of Brazen II. (I sure hope I'm wrong, though.)

I don't watch CP24 enough to know its patterns, but it's not a well-funded newsroom. Car accidents and press conferences are relatively cheap news items for a group that has to grind it out hour-by-hour.

I always said this to little avail but to all those who thought CP24 was blatantly pro-Ford I said, nah, they're just pro-CONTENT.

The Fords were manna from heaven for them - screw Warmington and his exclusives, they were the ones capturing all of those bizarre city hall moments (peaking with pussygate) live. And due to their lack of funding etc., they're not the strongest JOURNALISTS so it's fine to slam LeDrew, but the guy is not a journalist by training. So their "pro-Ford" coverage was really just about milking that cow until it was dry. Now it is, pretty much and so it's back to the well for them.

FYI re Rob's whereabouts, (well, at least where he won't be).

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6m6 minutes ago

Mayor Rob Ford's office confirms Ford will now not be attending tomorrow's Remembrance Day ceremony #TOpoli

Last edited:
I always said this to little avail but to all those who thought CP24 was blatantly pro-Ford I said, nah, they're just pro-CONTENT.

The Fords were manna from heaven for them - screw Warmington and his exclusives, they were the ones capturing all of those bizarre city hall moments (peaking with pussygate) live. And due to their lack of funding etc., they're not the strongest JOURNALISTS so it's fine to slam LeDrew, but the guy is not a journalist by training. So their "pro-Ford" coverage was really just about milking that cow until it was dry. Now it is, pretty much and so it's back to the well for them.

You've nailed it, TJ. They have a lot of air to fill and not enough money to fill it, not well at least. I feel sorry for the reporters who have to work in that kind of environment, but one has to start somewhere, I guess. Was very happy to see Katie Simpson get promoted to CTV's Ottawa newsroom. She's one of the good ones.

Last edited:
They are ignorant that is all I can say. Like I said they are not a close knit family, they do not even visit Ms. Dolson and the kids, Nana maybe on Birthdays but not Dougie and family. I am sure they will find out soon about it though.

What have the Fords got against autism?

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
Mayor Rob Ford's office says he has asked Councillor Ceta Ramkhalawansingh to speak at tomorrow's Remembrance Day ceremony at Old City Hall

Wow, I was so sure that he would drag himself to the event to get some much needed attention!

FYI re Rob's whereabouts, (well, at least where he won't be).

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6m6 minutes ago

Mayor Rob Ford's office confirms Ford will now not be attending tomorrow's Remembrance Day ceremony #TOpoli

Well, you'd think being a veteran of the biggest war of 'em all, the War on Rob Ford, our mayor would be more than happy to attend. Guess he'll have to save his attack on Kuwait memories for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back