News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I heard. That plea deal Sandro rejected came with strings attached. It was one year in exchange for testifying against Ford.

That makes sense. The cops have dirt on Rob, they just don't have direct evidence. Until they get it, there's no case. If what you're hearing is true, sounds like TPS desperate.

I guess this rules out pretty much any Ford related drama during Sandro's court appearance.
He'll take the fall for the big guy and get paid handsomely for it.

What was Doug saying about teaching loyalty?

So we won't get to hear anything about Rob's corrupt dealings ... or is someone else testifying?

I blame the media. Rob is an attention whore, and the journos are playing his cheesy game. They need to get over it. Rob is a councillor and should be treated as such. He can't be a mayoral candidate again for almost four years.

Management have probably told reporters Ford sells papers and generates page views so keep him in the spotlight.

Of course the media is playing that game. Just look at this thread and how quiet it has become since Ford's term as mayor ended. Train wrecks generate traffic.

Of course the media is playing that game. Just look at this thread and how quiet it has become since Ford's term as mayor ended. Train wrecks generate traffic.

Ya, the Ford interview on my blog got several thousand page views just from spreading on Twitter. Compare that to my day job. My magazine's been around for decades and has a big email list but a good story might get 2,000 views tops.

I was a a community meeting in another ward within the last month. Tory and a number of councillors were there. Shortly after the meeting began, Rob Ford walked in the back of the room and stood in the back corner. All media in attendance literally scrambled rand ran to the the back of the room and crowded around him and ignored John Tory completely and it became a huge distraction.

I'm just curious what everyone here thinks. Who do you blame for this?

Judists. ;)

Big Rob just started an Instagram account

http://instagram.com/toronto_robford/

zxIjLWo.png

Does it really matter at this point? Either his health will give out or the COI lawsuit could prevent him from running again.

Last edited:
Does it really matter at this point? Either his health will give out or the COI lawsuit could prevent
him from running again.

Absolutely, but until then it's his favourite sport. I hope the COI suit shuts him down because then it won't make any difference what stunts he pulls, and all the media whoring he can muster won't help, not even Ledrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back