News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Graeme designed it. He probably also runs the Twitter account, as Rob lives in the stone age...

I bet Graeme designed it. He probably also runs the Twitter account, as Rob lives in the stone age...

Dan Jacobs is the one who tweeted last spring that everyone should move their clocks back an hour. Good times. He is still with Ford but who knows if there is one person who tweets or if it's done by committee.

What a sh*tty looking site.

AoD

it's a template -- see wix.com

here's their new super bowl commercial -- http://youtu.be/P5SB1Ypy1EM

Another free template, that's a shocker; amateurish.

Rob is a principal owner of the family business Deco Labels & Tags (est. 1962), with offices in Toronto and Chicago, Rob has implemented the business world fundamentals of respecting the bottom line, knowing how to create a job, meeting a payroll, knowing how to read a profit/loss statement, and providing customer service excellence to the people of Toronto,

Toronto and Chicago! What happened to the other offices? "Knowing" how to do something and being capable of doing there successfully are two different things. All in all it's a poor example of writing skills and cut and pasting.

Last edited:
Another free template, that's a shocker; amateurish.

Toronto and Chicago! What happened to the other offices? "Knowing" how to do something and being capable of doing there successfully are two different things. All in all it's a poor example of writing skills and cut and pasting.

Speaking of other offices, whatever happened with that lawsuit involving Doug/Deco in New Jersey? I thought there was supposed to be a trial in early November if a settlement wasn't reached.

Absolutely, but until then it's his favourite sport. I hope the COI suit shuts him down because then it won't make any difference what stunts he pulls, and all the media whoring he can muster won't help, not even Ledrew.

What's the status on the COI thing? Is it in court yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back