News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasteless question, but some months ago, Before Cancer, the Star's Michael Cooke spoke of a sex tape being shopped around to the media. Does anyone know if that shopping continues, or has it lost its prurient value?

My recollection is that Michael Cooke spoke of rumours. In other words, he doesn't know more about the truth of the story than anyone else.

My recollection is that Michael Cooke spoke of rumours. In other words, he doesn't know more about the truth of the story than anyone else.

And if a sex tape had been entered into evidence for the Lisi trial you'd have to assume that there would be rumours about it flying around by now.

Ford thought that Twitter is something that one has to pay to use and assumed that Miller must have been charging the expense to the City.

Wow, so stupid. Even if Miller (or Tory) spent time on Twitter during work hours, that would at least be a reasonable part of his duties. Ford wasn't exactly known for responsible use of work hours.

So not that he'd been directly offered the wares himself?

I was reminded by pud's post. :\

Last edited:
Wow, so stupid. Even if Miller (or Tory) spent time on Twitter during work hours, that would at least be a reasonable part of his duties. Ford wasn't exactly known for responsible use of work hours.

Tweeting as Mayor John Tory is public speaking, so yeah, kinda job-related.

Rofo, OTOH, takes the "L" out of "public speaking"...

Seems like it was only yesterday...

CARZWxOUcAAAgXV.jpg

Attachments

• CARZWxOUcAAAgXV.jpg
    CARZWxOUcAAAgXV.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 638
some months ago, Before Cancer, the Star's Michael Cooke spoke of a sex tape being shopped around to the media. Does anyone know if that shopping continues, or has it lost its prurient value?

I think it's one of those Dixon rumours about Ford. There are apparently lots of them going around. At one point at least one source said the second video cops mentioned in the initial press conference was of a girl but obviously that turned out to be false.

I think it's one of those Dixon rumours about Ford. There are apparently lots of them going around. At one point at least one source said the second video cops mentioned in the initial press conference was of a girl but obviously that turned out to be false.

also floating around were rumours of videos including some kind of sports person and/or a judge under the influence, IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back