News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, maybe Ann Hui misspoke out of habit. Dan Jacobs, his former chief-of-staff is executive assistant, Graeme is the constituency assistant, the special assistant is David Dipaul, and the administrative assistant is Judith Williams.
http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=d7d549a1c02f9410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Best thing about that link is down page where the complexity of proper standards of behavior is explained complete with a link to the integrity comissioner and an explanation of conflict if interest. Yup. Rite there on Robbie's city profile page. Just in case.

680News Toronto @680News
#BREAKING: Toronto police say they are responding to a call for a shooting in the Islington and Dixon area. More to come
CP24 @CP24
Paramedics say a man has suffered life-threatening injuries after being shot multiple times near Islington Avenue and Hwy. 401.

Is detective Rob on the case yet?

I always find it amusing when the media includes "more to come" at the end of a breaking news story/tweet. I know they mean there's more to the story but to me, looking at that tweet above, it's as if they're saying there's more shootings to come.

So there's been two shootings in the area. One earlier and just now another. Rob Ford was there earlier. I guess he failed to defuse the situation?

Yeah, like he'd turn up in a superhero suit or something

fat-fury-08-200.jpg

I guess he can operate on the guy who was shot.

BTW does he still have a chief of staff?

News opportunity... a man of the people, always there to help... especially if I get in the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back