4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.06.01 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.06.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.06.01 PM.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 607
My favourite line: “I love him dearly, but he just doesn’t got a personality like myself,” Ford says.

That's rite, he doesn't got it!

That's why I've been wondering about the timeline. He said he was scheduled for scan after his holiday. I've been wondering if he hasn't said anything since because a.) he hasn't been checked yet, or b.) he got bad news and wants to keep it to himself for a while. After reading this interview, I guess he hasn't had the scan yet. I wonder what his doctors are telling him. He hasn't used the 50/50 line for a while (unless I missed it).

He probably means there are only two outcomes. It may be 20:1 against survival but to him that's 50:50.

This article is softer than reading Worms... and I agree, Robbie doesn't sound like a recovering addict, nor does he have a grasp on reality. One constant is he is still blaming people for not dealing with his "problem", including his family, but not that they were/are enablers, just that addiction runs in the family (it's genetic).

I wonder if Robbie recalls making statements that he drank at city hall? DUI? If you do any drug in public then it's public especially if you are a public official. I do think focusing of Robbie's cancer treatments if worthy of Worms but it lacked the punch a of a seasoned manipulator; the belt comment was no doubt upsetting for some. IMO Robbie looks the same (except that he is not shaving his head) then he has specifically since April last year.

I would not wish dealing with cancer or any such disease on anyone, that said, I don't think any news, good or bad, will be as important as protecting the Ford branding, the spin will be interesting.

Considering how precise this information has been in the past, Robbie's "in less than a month" here seems strangely vague.

Either he doesn't know, or—for the first time, I can remember—he does not want to say.

Before, it happened so quickly some people thought he was jumping the queue. Why now is Princess Margaret keeping him waiting around in the dark?

10 bucks says he's going to get the surgery the week of the 13th ;D

For what it's worth, back in November of 2013, MetroMan posted "It's being circulated amongst media sources that the second digital video is indeed a sex tape... Somebody set up the Mayor for the purpose of extortion."

This article is softer than reading Worms... and I agree, Robbie doesn't sound like a recovering addict, nor does he have a grasp on reality. One constant is he is still blaming people for not dealing with his "problem", including his family, but not that they were/are enablers, just that addiction runs in the family (it's genetic).

I wonder if Robbie recalls making statements that he drank at city hall? DUI? If you do any drug in public then it's public especially if you are a public official. I do think focusing of Robbie's cancer treatments if worthy of Worms but it lacked the punch a of a seasoned manipulator; the belt comment was no doubt upsetting for some. IMO Robbie looks the same (except that he is not shaving his head) then he has specifically since April last year.

I would not wish dealing with cancer or any such disease on anyone, that said, I don't think any news, good or bad, will be as important as protecting the Ford branding, the spin will be interesting.

He looks huge to me. The comment about the tightly wound belt was odd, I mean isn't that what belts do, wind tightly so as pants don't fall down? And are we REALLY to believe that he only has coffee for lunch?

Has anyone heard anything further on Mark Towhey's tell-all book? Last I heard it may come out in the Spring.

Has anyone heard anything further on Mark Towhey's tell-all book? Last I heard it may come out in the Spring.

Not a word. My guess is they will wait and see depending on his health. If he dies, they'll wait at least 6 months or more. If he has surgery and that gets rid of it, they'll release it quicker.

Guy is so full of shit it hurts. He is a raging dumpster fire and will be until his last gasp (which I reckon will be in a matter of weeks). Nothing has changed. Still a world-class manipulator, shameless narcissist and dangerous sociopath. Not to mention all around monster douchebag.

“Don’t drink. Don’t do drugs. I can’t force you not to do it. I can advise you, I wouldn’t do it. I don’t know how much more clear I can be.â€

Nah not you huh Robbie? Never ever.

“When I look back, I could never just … have one or two glasses of wine,†he says.

Hahaha, yeah, the Fordman loves him a nice merlot.

"If you drink, you’re going to smoke crack, and you’re going to drink, you’re going to do other drugs. Drink, you’re going to maybe jump in that car go for a drive and get arestedâ€

What an idiot.

I don't think it's a chimera. Some liable sources have told us they've seen it. But no-one we know of seems to be in possession of it.

Well, if it ever existed, I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist now. ;) BTW, who claimed to have seen the video? I don't recall that part of the saga.

I'm intrigued by this quote:

"Most people that do drugs, I’m not saying smoking marijuana, I’m saying doing cocaine…usually start with drinks.”

So, is that a hint, or what? (Not that I'd hold lighting up against him... at least after the kids have gone to bed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back