News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i downloaded the book. Not too far in and Im gobsmacked. And the author is Canadian.! Thanks great tip.

No problem. Since I found that research I've always thought it needed to be read much more widely. His supplement on the Tea Party is excellent as well.

Unsurprisingly, Flagg's numbers are incorrect.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 27m27 minutes ago
Neil Flagg is apparently blogging for Levant's new site. His numbers are wrong. 2016 Gross op budget up just 2.7%.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 25m25 minutes ago
Flagg combines the gross operating budget AND the rate supported budget to get his 2015 numbers. Not a correct comparison.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 26m26 minutes ago
Anyway, I hate to give that any attention, but worried someone might read it and think, "hey, maybe this is reality!"[/QUal

Not giving these clowns any critical attention led us to a ford administration. The media needs to shout about the inaccuracies this type of propaganda is based on. Thanks Matt.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 27s28 seconds ago
Minnan-Wong jokes he's going to try to release the taxi item without debate. Weird, short silence. "We should be so lucky," he laughs.

Can we send DMW to Nunavut?

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 24m24 minutes ago
John Tory introduces motion wishing Rob Ford a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Motion passes 43-1, with Rob Ford opposed #TOpoli

John Tory introduces motion wishing Rob Ford a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Motion passes 43-1, with Rob Ford opposed #TOpoli

LOL! And Rob forgot to declare another conflict! :)

Don Peat
@reporterdonpeat
FYI Twitter: Rob Ford arguing the public wants a leader that "deals with stuff as it comes down the pipe" #TOpoli

Interesting choice of words!

LOL! And Rob forgot to declare another conflict! :)

Plus 7.2 Billion!!

He knows what he's saying.

Yes, beyond the obvious, I think he really meant the backed up sewer that's his mouth. On a more serious note, I don't consider taxi licensing the most important municipal issue now or ever.

AoD

Last edited:

'Because I don't approve of how you dealt with the taxi licensing issue and also I just wanna die.'

.. I think he really meant the backed up sewer that's his mouth. On a more serious note, I don't consider taxi licensing the most important municipal issue now or ever.

AoD

Oh, so it's back to the War on the Car again, is it?!

And you're being racist against taxi drivers who don't know where they're going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back