News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Y

yelluwskys

I went to see Shooter and Zodiac over the weekend.

Shooter was quite good, better than I expected. Mark Walberg's quite a hunk too.

Zodiac, interesting, but waaaaaay too long. I thought the movie will never end. I fell asleep in the middle part, so I didn't get the whole story at the end, booo. If someone has seen it, please give me some overview?

simply Dan and I saw Sharkwater this past weekend. We'd both highly recommend it!

Saw 300 and Shooter.

Both were hot and featured real men with awesome abs.

Louroz

Zodiac is quite good. I especially liked the helicopter shot showing the old Embarcadero freeway and the Embarcadero buildings under construction, as well as that time lapse scene of the Transamerica Pyramid going up. We couldn't tell if that was all cgi or cleaned up archival footage.

I finally got around to seeing saw The Last King of Scotland a couple of weeks ago, which is well worth seeing.

Marathon training has been cutting into my movie going. I've only seen 16 movies so far this year.

I saw 300 on Friday. It was great if you didn't take it too seriously. I had a good laugh at the guy who pulled a knife out of his brain and continued fighting.

No, he was the rather large Persian fellow who was initially chained, wielding a battle axe. More accurately, he had a large knife stabbed in his eye, which he proceeded to pull out so he could continue fighting. I must have been the only one who found that amusing, because I didn't hear anyone else laugh.

Re: 300

Was it just me or the spartan that got his head cut (son of one of the older spartans) and another spartan kinda "like" each other? They covered each other's back and kinda enjoyed each other during the killings...

Oh yes I remember that part now. The giant was quite insane during that battle.

I finally saw Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno) and it's brilliant. If your OK with subtitles don't miss this dark, adult fantasty film. Keep the kids at home for this one!

Back