News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

if anyone like some good action movies then live free or die hard is perfect. i went to watch it 2 days ago and the special effects really blew me away. ive never seen some of the stuff that they did in any other movie. plus the whole concept of a 'fire sale' was really cool but scary at the same time.

id really recommend it for all the action movie buffs out there.

if anyone like some good action movies then live free or die hard is perfect. i went to watch it 2 days ago and the special effects really blew me away. ive never seen some of the stuff that they did in any other movie. plus the whole concept of a 'fire sale' was really cool but scary at the same time.

id really recommend it for all the action movie buffs out there.

I was going to see the movie until Mr. Willis told people that it's ok to call gay people a faggot! So he's officially dead on my list.

Sicko is worth it for both the little bit of education you'll get, and for the laughs.
I've seen it now too and the HMO situation is just sick.

Of course, Moore plays-up the strengths of Canada's / Western Europe's systems and the weaknesses of America's, but I think anyone going into such a film would expect as much.

Yes, Sicko is worth seeing; it's Moore at his most focused.

And yes, I would agree that the audience is intended to be an American audience - so as to get over that fear of anything vaguely "socialized."

Still, I was impressed by the French organization that features doctors doing house calls. Not bad.

Back