News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure the city is asking the moon right now and Bazis is supremely pissed.

If this is actually true then I hope it teaches them a good lesson. Don't go about creating hysteria before you have approval for what you will be selling.

With the bucks they made from buyers, I hope the city wrangles something nice.

It's more complicated then that, but I'm not going to get into the details (sorry).

can you shed some more light:
1) Is there a good chance this won't go up.
2) Is there a good chance this will be delayed.

I made it easy for you :)

It's more complicated then that, but I'm not going to get into the details (sorry).

hopefully they can work this out....Mike, can you say if the problem is regulatory? versus logistics/finance problems..

I've heard the problems are financial in nature. A significant portion of the project is hotel commercial, which poses unique problems when it comes to financing.

I've heard the problems are financial in nature. A significant portion of the project is hotel commercial, which poses unique problems when it comes to financing.
I'm sure they're trying to find someone to sign they're name to the hotel. Considering that Bazis was promising a 5-star and the unbelievable amount of hotels just built and being build, I'd bet it's an upward battle. Maybe they need some lateral thinking and find another service to go in here that would hopefully have a similar impact. I bet they're cursing they're own promises now. But I bet those 5-star amenities sold a lot of those condos.
Then again, speaking at a UT member: Argg... just build the damn thing already; what's the hold up, bitches!

Investor told me that he hopes the deposits are being held by a reputable law firm and not Borat's sister.

Funny, the same Investor told me that we should not trust people online who thinks they know the real estate market, and much less someone who go online soliciting real estate opportunities under such guise!

AoD

criticism of dubious developers and their dubious business practices is actually welcomed by some, as difficult as that may be for you to comprehend from your ivory tower.

If only you shall extend that criticism to individuals with questionable professionalism doing the same thing online. Those who live in glass houses...

AoD

You resist controversy at the expense of thoughtful discussion.

I couldn't give a damn about 1BE being built or not. What I do give a damn about is keeping individuals like yourself who have a dubious history and been banned repeatedly away from this forum.

Oh and in case you've forgotten, let me remind you of delightful piece of email I've gotten from condocrash2008 - someone I am sure you know very well:

I bet you got picked on a lot when you were younger. I bet you still get picked on a lot now.

If you dare to send crap me like this, you better be damn ready to have it made public on here.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back