News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean starting a rumour, or reporting on one?

Can Garth Turner be yellow-carded even if not a member of this form?

Starting or reporting cancellation rumours should get you a yellow card. Mentioning Garth Turner again should get you a yellow card. Mentioning a yellow card should get you a yellow card. Mentioning yellow fever should get you a get-well card.

Your move.

I'll send him a get-well card.

Edit: sent. here it is:

2878328440_a4fc612002_o.jpg

Starting or reporting cancellation rumours should get you a yellow card. Mentioning Garth Turner again should get you a yellow card. Mentioning a yellow card should get you a yellow card. Mentioning yellow fever should get you a get-well card.

Your move.

Do two yellows equal a red?

Just like in soccer?

:D

That get-well card is blue. Is that a good colour?

My rumour for the day concerns how freaking empty the corner of Yonge and Bloor now looks. This building is going to have quite the footprint - if it gets built. ;)

shoring has been awarded excavation to follow next week ellis don is acting as project management you should see drill rigs soon very soon

I highly question that ... without rezoning no way is any building/excavation permit going to be released ... even IF financing is secured (which seems to be a rumour issue out there)

I heard that the project is no longer happening, along with Aura & Trump.
I heard that your UT account will be cancelled
:eek:

hahahahaha this is funny :D

OMG!!! A friend of my cousin's girlfriend works for Bazis, and they said 1 Bloor is canceled!!!

Kidding.

Excavation has started.

Excavation has started.

how is that even possible?

unless ... Stop Work Order coming soon in accordance with Ontario Building Code for 'work performed without permit'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back