News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the site is big enough for 2 towers, let alone go and do 3 ?!?!:confused:

what are the dimensions for the site in ft x ft?

from what i've observed, a typical point tower floorplate is 100 ft x 100 ft, although some have gone narrower like Crystal Blu 55 ft x 80 ft.

Three would be pushing in in terms of losing salable views but they'd fit. I was by today and stopped to observe the 1BE site for a few minutes and later at Yonge-Dundas Square. The 1BE property appears considerably wider than Y+D Square and I'd say it's just as deep, if not deeper.

No, I mean when they were building the forms for Crystal Blu. A trailer appeared, and everyone freaked out thinking it was the start of construction. (Myself included)

You know, a week or so ago i was having a discussion with other members of this thread about what may or may not happen on this site and we were unceremoniously removed and sent to another thread because we were "off topic - can only talk about the approved, proposed bldg".

Please explain how is this different?

Just noticing the irony of the first post on this blog May 27, 2006
' Does anyone know the status of 1 Bloor East..'

We have come so far... ha ha

LOL ... good one Homer ~ so after 4315 posts contained in 288 pages, the 1BE thread is going back to where it began :p

' Does anyone know the status of 1 Bloor East..'

So does anyone know if this project is cancelled and Great Gulf did buy the land? Has anything been made public or was this false gossip?

Scaled Model

thanks to ProjectEnd's leads to MBA Models

Although it appears that One Bloor's likely going to be removed from history ... for what its worth ~

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

well boys and girls, only 5 more days until that next court ordered deadline... the suspense builds again. Maybe something will actually happen this time and we'll get some questions answered.

well, in fairness I'd like to see that view change anyway - replace HBC with something better and in the process rebuild the Bloor-Danforth platform of the subway with a second side (currently obstructed by 2BE)
http://stevemunro.ca/?p=378

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back