Status
Not open for further replies.
The official Tridel 300 Front Street sales representatives are:

Chilli Yung:

chilli_yung.jpg

Candyce Charles:

candyce_charles.jpg

Both are long time Tridel employees.

I wonder if lochlyn spoken to either of these sales person ... if so, then Tridel is really going LOW by dismissing other projects in attempts to sell its own

Neither of the two ladies you posted. It's a girl much younger than them. It's clearly a rumor which we should dismiss...

But She did surprise me when she presented me the price list of 300 Front. The unit with 800 sqt plus in 30th floor selling like $590K, parking for additional$35K. This is certainly close to 1Bloor East range. But under the current market condition, is that a bit of insane?

thank you for the great update simply_Dan ... we were dying of thirst on seeing new 1BE pics (haha gimme gimme gimme) :D

I wonder when they're gonna announce the hotel portion of 1 Bloor.. I'm eager to know which European chain is taking helm.

For what it is worth I just called the sales office and the woman I spoke to said that the development is proceeding and that excavation will begin in two weeks.

haha I just did the same thing! sales lady said there are LOTs of rumour out there but Bazis is strongly behind 1BE, they plan to announce their 'european' hotel partner in 2 week's time ... and that they were 85% sold

when I asked about the building permit status / construction timing, she tells me Bazis has all the required permits from the City (not true), but from my inquiries at the City that's not the case, I was advised Bazis has demolition permit, but NO BUILDING PERMITS ... but something should be coming soon

For what it is worth I just called the sales office and the woman I spoke to said that the development is proceeding and that excavation will begin in two weeks.

I called the White House and asked them where the WMD's were in Iraq and they just told me to be patient because they are just about the find them ANY DAY now, ;)

Today

1.jpg

2.jpg

aug19.jpg

Pano. shot @ 4pm

aug19_4pm.jpg

Excavation before demolition is complete? I dunno about that. There's another 3-4 weeks of demolition yet to go from Roy's Square to Hayden Street.

in that last pic, it looks like your camera caught some kind of temporal rift in the spacetime continuum, DTG.

/nerd

in that last pic, it looks like your camera caught some kind of temporal rift in the spacetime continuum, DTG.

/nerd

It's the top two photos combined, using AutoStitch

"Marty, you're not thinking in the 4th Dimension"
"Right, Doc, I keep forgetting that"

(not sure if that's exactly how the dialogue goes, but you get the idea)

Cool shot. It looks a bit surreal with a lot of demolition complete. Reminds me of Yonge and Sheppard - two subway lines, no buildings at the corner of the intersection.

Well perhaps the Tridel agent has fallen down with a case of wishful thinking. I'm sure Tridelwebmaster, a valuable contributor to this site, will be interested to know more about this agent.

Bazis is looking for someone to buy up to 50% of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back