News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Who do you think will win the PC leadership race (not who do you support)?

• Patrick Brown

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Christine Elliott

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Doug Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanya Granic Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroline Mulroney

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if Nigel Farage will phone the Douglas to congratulate him on his great victory. That guy loves a good shit show.

Wowsers, so Thug actually pulled it off. Or has he? There's still been no official announcement. I daresay there's a lot of panic within the "country club" faction of the PCs right now. I'd find that to be rather heart-warming, were it not for the small matter of a brutish asshole sliming his way into a position of power he shouldn't be allowed anywhere remotely near by.

All these last minute shenanigans - including (apparently) a frickin' wedding getting in the way of the voting process - has really cemented the unprofessional, amateurish cast this whole sorry spectacle has had since the beginning. Meanwhile, I'm getting flashbacks to the way his idiot brother managed to stagger into the Mayor's office. That happened in no small part due to 2 selfish non-entities splitting the vote against an obviously unqualified, dangerous demagogue, and here we've had Elliot and Mulroney doing pretty much the exact same thing. In retrospect, it's kinda obvious what could very well happen.

^^ people are now saying the wedding story was not real :p

CBC dude now says the room was booked until 7 pm (not 5 pm) and that there's 'another event' but I don't know if it's a wedding. Mind you, scandal no matter what the other event is; renting these spaces isn't cheap. And it's 10 minutes after 7 pm and they're still there. Gong show.

National Post QP columnist Chris Selley:
"Please. Please I’m so hungry and want to go home."​
https://twitter.com/cselley/status/972624151436410880

haha.gif

What a s***show.

Add the OPC election to the endless list of recent elections where pollsters have failed. When are media outlets and political parties finally going to dump these horrific polling firms/PR make work programs for Poli Sci majors?

Back