News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Last edited:
Tanya Granic Allen is no longer a PC candidate. The Liberals release a video of her that wasn't very flattering to say the least and Doug had apparently seen enough.
https://www.thestar.com/news/queens...date-for-ontario-pc-party-doug-ford-says.html
lol...I'm just so shocked! Shocked I tell you. Now when will Ford drop himself as a candidate due to all the hateful, incendiary things he's on record as stating?

Btw: God help me, I must have some really twisted self-loathing, but I'd like Ms Tanya to teach me real good about nasty bad sex. Private lessons.

Star was on to this weeks ago. Here's one example:
How Tanya Granic Allen creates a problem for Doug Ford
If the charismatic social conservative wins the PC candidacy for Mississauga Centre and starts to speak out about what she genuinely believes, she will alienate potential support for Ford, writes Michael Coren.
By MICHAEL CORENOpinion
Mon., April 16, 2018

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/con...ic-allen-creates-a-problem-for-doug-ford.html

So something's changed at ConQuarters. Let me guess...recent in-house polls show Dougie sliding the big one.

I wonder why they released it now. It's on Youtube, and clearly wasn't going anywhere. I can't help but think it would've made more sense a week or two from now, perhaps after a debate?
I just added almost exact same observation above. Superficially, it doesn't make sense. Something's changed....and I think it's good. The plastic grin is starting to smear...

Or let me fantasize, as there's something peculiarly hot about Allen, someone's made the ConCentral aware of some 'compromising' personal aspects on Allen. Totally an unsubstantiated hunch on my part...but I don't think she's in full control of her own sexuality. And some males like me with a good nose can sense it.

She's hot, as in trouble...

I mean, how rare can that be in the ConPlain ranks? Think it's just the males?

Last edited:
Perhaps there's something on her - she's so obsessed with homosexuality and anal sex one can't help but wonder.

In any case, I don't think this will really impact the PC Party - a few weeks from now it will be forgotten. The Liberal timing isn't great on this.

With her as a candidate, this clip would've made for a great Anti-PC ad.

To me, this is starting to take on the Patrick Brown Shuffle some what.

In any case, I don't think this will really impact the PC Party - a few weeks from now it will be forgotten. The Liberal timing isn't great on this.

That rather depends. If they have even more bombs to drop - and they just might - then we may well be in for a whole series of similar escapades. Which could make for some top quality entertainment in the weeks to come. Why hoard all the fun now?

It is interesting that Dofo found it necessary to drop-kick this particular knuckle-dragger and her pet brand of cray-cray out of the party, I'll grant you that. But then, as we all know perfectly well, Thug doesn't have loyalty towards anyone but himself. Or perhaps it wasn't his decision and he was forced to go along with it. If that's the case, I can't imagine he's any too pleased at the mo'...although his anger is probably a gentle breeze compared to the sheer teeth-grinding rage Granic Allen is likely going through just now. Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!

God help me, I must have some really twisted self-loathing, but I'd like Ms Tanya to teach me real good about nasty bad sex. Private lessons.

Too much information, Steve.

If the charismatic social conservative wins the PC candidacy for Mississauga Centre and starts to speak out about what she genuinely believes, she will alienate potential support for Ford, writes Michael Coren.
By MICHAEL CORENOpinion.

"Charismatic?" We are talking about the same spewing, screeching lunatic, Mr. Coren?

Too much information, Steve.
lol...not enough, actually. I'd like her to show me the bad parts step by step. I don't trust pictures.

Or perhaps it wasn't his decision and he was forced to go along with it.
Definitely this. The man's not bright enough to be his own man.

"Charismatic?" We are talking about the same spewing, screeching lunatic, Mr. Coren?
Coren actually changed his stripes some years back. Speaking of someone having dirt on someone else...

Just Googled. Holy Moly! That was over fifteen years ago! Seems like only five...damn...are the Beatles still together?
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/im-completely-different-now/article752487/

Last edited:
To me, this is starting to take on the Patrick Brown Shuffle some what.
The program could be the same producers with the same sponsor.

Stay tuned...and I agree completely. The Modus Operandi is eerily familiar. And I'm only half jesting about Ford himself being next. He's so thick, they could have him announce his own denouement, but since that's en Francais, he couldn't capiche.

That rather depends. If they have even more bombs to drop - and they just might - then we may well be in for a whole series of similar escapades. Which could make for some top quality entertainment in the weeks to come. Why hoard all the fun now?

It is interesting that Dofo found it necessary to drop-kick this particular knuckle-dragger and her pet brand of cray-cray out of the party, I'll grant you that. But then, as we all know perfectly well, Thug doesn't have loyalty towards anyone but himself. Or perhaps it wasn't his decision and he was forced to go along with it. If that's the case, I can't imagine he's any too pleased at the mo'...although his anger is probably a gentle breeze compared to the sheer teeth-grinding rage Granic Allen is likely going through just now. Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!

True, there might be more. Wouldn't be releasing it all at once (or in very tight succession) make more sense though?

Spacing things out doesn't seem like the greatest strategy, unless they have some much more serious stuff coming.

Coren is a decent guy now. He wrote a column back in 2015 about how a Christian shouldn't support the Conservatives.

On topic, are there enough PC voters mad at Doug for for canning the anal sex lady to make an impact?

Coren is a decent guy now. He wrote a column back in 2015 about how a Christian shouldn't support the Conservatives.

On topic, are there enough PC voters mad at Doug for for canning the anal sex lady to make an impact?

Probably not. He'll just keep saying how he supports revising the sex ed curriculum and the usual social conservative talking points.

And let's not forget, Tanya Granic Allen was DoFo's kingmaker. For all the quick-fixing, something's got to stick.

Yes. However, they are located in two types of ridings. Old school largely white and Christian areas. And others with large recent South and East Asian immigrant populations. Those are places where Ms Granic Allen’s message had traction.

Last edited:

Back