News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I like to see jwr or bernier hold the balance of power just for lols

Someone who complains about bad governance and yet hope for some bizarre balance of power scenarios for the sake of LOLs has got to be off their rocker. Government is serious business - it should never be for the sake of laughs.

AoD

Someone who complains about bad governance and yet hope for some bizarre balance of power scenarios for the sake of LOLs has got to be off their rocker. Government is serious business - it should never be for the sake of laughs.

AoD
It's called payback for not pushing electoral reform and punishing JWR ...

Last edited:
You want the mechanics of government - no matter what stripe - to be about payback? That's puerile.

AoD

Well based on Canadian history there's better governance in chaotic minorities than with undemocratic majorities...

So your statement is invalid..

My initial statement is that it would be rather hilarious if that happened...

And it could happen..

Sometimes chaos leads to required change for better governance.

Plus payback does play a huge role in elections..
2015 was payback against Harper and his excesses ...ontario election was payback against wynne and this election is about what is the level of payback canadians want against Trudeau which we dont know yet.

Last edited:
I'm pretty excited for tonight. I think we will have a bit of an election coverage show that we haven't really had for the past couple election cycles.

It's been awhile since the polls have been so tight on election day, and it is likely that Ontario and Quebec voters won't be aligned, so we may well be waiting until 10pm Toronto time for the BC votes to come in before learning what kind of government Canada has voted in.

I don't know what to make of it. The Liberals are losing seats but there are so few of them.

Green Party is close in 2 seats.

Greens getting that "I drive 250 kms everyday in my truck but hey I'm recycling the coke cans so I'm saving the planet and better than everyone" environmentalist vote.

Back