News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Yet Ana Bailao's DUI was all forgiven for. Double standard much?

Oh no, I hate Bailao.

She personally intervened on behalf of The Drake to try and get an adjacent business shut down through bullshit bully tactics just so The Drake could expand. I boycott the place even though a friend of mine works bar there and makes some dope cocktails. Well, that and I don't drink, I guess.
Also, drunk driving is for absolute idiots.

Again, I'm not speaking for no "lefties"...I'm not on their team nor have they hired me as a spokesperson. I'm just saying that not everything is as it seems to the reactionary reflex. ;)

..., and people like Michael Cooper aren't helping out much.

I still don't know what's wrong with being a goat-herder culture. People need to put their big kid pants on and stop moaning about the slightest thing.

My Slavic-Germanic-Turkic people (by which I mean ancestors...to present day, by the way) were/are also a goat-herding culture and maybe he's right...I was born here and don't really feel like I fit in with Canadian society for a variety of reasons.

What's so wrong about admitting that? Or saying it?

Get over yourselves.

The guy's a bit of a dweeb, yeah, but goat-herding is a noble profession. Goats are damn tasty.

I still don't know what's wrong with being a goat-herder culture. People need to put their big kid pants on and stop moaning about the slightest thing.

My Slavic-Germanic-Turkic people (by which I mean ancestors...to present day, by the way) were/are also a goat-herding culture and maybe he's right...I was born here and don't really feel like I fit in with Canadian society for a variety of reasons.

What's so wrong about admitting that? Or saying it?

Get over yourselves.

The guy's a bit of a dweeb, yeah, but goat-herding is a noble profession. Goats are damn tasty.

I don't think I have had goat before. Lamb is good though.

In terms of goat herders, Mongolia is like that and they produced The Hu and Tenegger Cavalry, so that is a plus!

Well, she is also kind of a nut job as well, so she is a perfect fit for the PPC.

I don't know who else follows Frank Graves on Twitter, but he commented that based on a number of factors, a solid CPC majority scenario is now looking like a Liberal minority.. Visible minorities are looking away from the CPC, and people like Michael Cooper aren't helping out much.
I worry that when push comes to shove, and Canadians are getting ready to vote - they will realize what is truly important and vote for hair over competence and integrity.
No doubt that Trudeau still has a chance as long as he continues to focus on the uninformed and apathetic voter. For those who pay attention for a few milli-seconds, hair is the most important quality.

I still call it as a Liberal majority. Ford is wrecking the Con’s chances in Ontario. Soon, likely in August we’ll have a photo op of Kenny and Trudeau commencing pipeline construction. Quebec won’t vote Conservative, and the NDP is toast there.

I don't think I have had goat before. Lamb is good though.

Wait, what? You live in central Scarborough and you've never had goat? Do you not get out much? :p
A lot of your neighbours come from goat-herding cultures. Lamb is damn good. My parents farm sheep. Stabby, roasty, tasty.

In terms of goat herders, Mongolia is like that and they produced The Hu and Tenegger Cavalry, so that is a plus!

See? Take pride in your goat-herdingness! Referring to someone as being from a goat-herding culture is not a crime. It's not offensive (there's nothing wrong with being offensive anyway). It's not "racist". It's nothing.

People need to get a grip of their fragile psyches and keep their self-victimisation to themselves.

Well, she is also kind of a nut job as well, so she is a perfect fit for the PPC.

I don't know who else follows Frank Graves on Twitter, but he commented that based on a number of factors, a solid CPC majority scenario is now looking like a Liberal minority.. Visible minorities are looking away from the CPC, and people like Michael Cooper aren't helping out much.
Frank Graves analysis on issues cannot be taken seriously. Pollsters should look at numbers but he lets his personal politics affect his analysis. Even his twitter profile says "Views here are personal and not those of EKOS Research."
Anything said on his twitter is of little value.

Wait, what? You live in central Scarborough and you've never had goat? Do you not get out much? :p
A lot of your neighbours come from goat-herding cultures. Lamb is damn good. My parents farm sheep. Stabby, roasty, tasty.

See? Take pride in your goat-herdingness! Referring to someone as being from a goat-herding culture is not a crime. It's not offensive (there's nothing wrong with being offensive anyway). It's not "racist". It's nothing.

People need to get a grip of their fragile psyches and keep their self-victimisation to themselves.

There are a half dozen middle eastern places within walking distance, so I just need to be more adventurous with my food choices.

I still call it as a Liberal majority. Ford is wrecking the Con’s chances in Ontario. Soon, likely in August we’ll have a photo op of Kenny and Trudeau commencing pipeline construction. Quebec won’t vote Conservative, and the NDP is toast there.

How well do you think the BQ will do?

There are a half dozen middle eastern places within walking distance, so I just need to be more adventurous with my food choices.

Man, what are you doing with yourself? Get on that! :)

Are they Lebanese? Those people are dope! In fact, that whole Beirut-to-Tel Aviv shoreline is just one of the gems of the world....if only they could piss off with the religious-based nonsense.

I'm telling you....goat-herding cultures are great!

Local activist Paul Taylor won the NDP nomination in Parkdale High-Park. Nominee Saron Gebresellassi seems to be suggesting on Twitter that the nomination was rigged.

That's a loaded allegation.

If true, it speaks very poorly of the NDP; if not Ms. Gebresellassi might find herself in court over that one.........

What's that photo for? It's meaningless in the context of what she's saying.

Actually, what the hell is she saying? Not much.
Say it properly.
What "one community"?
"Scores"?

Apparently the lion still hasn't learnt to speak.

Man, brutal honesty is a beautiful thing. Much better than this nonsense innuendo.

Back