News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I'm seeing strong indications that the Ukrainians are making some moves in the Kherson area.

Not clear to me how much is stage setting vs a large forward movement, but lots of activity, lots of strikes.

Biden gets the authority to send anything he wants from the American arsenal. No need to ask Congress for permission or funding.

Russians are about to find out why America doesn't have universal healthcare....
It's worth pointing out that the US government spends more on health care per capita than just about any other country, assuming the link below is accurate. It would appear that the US hypothetically adopting universal health care it would free up even more money for the military.
https://www.cihi.ca/en/how-does-canadas-health-spending-compare

I'm seeing strong indications that the Ukrainians are making some moves in the Kherson area.

Not clear to me how much is stage setting vs a large forward movement, but lots of activity, lots of strikes.

Ukraine now openly claiming major advances in the Kherson area.

Russia, as it tends to do is denying this.

On the ground, however, there is some evidence of Russian soldiers evacuating positions near Kherson.

Further evidence required to draw definitive conclusions, but this certainly looks like Ukrainians making significant advances in the south.

In addition, they (Ukraine) are now at least 30km past Lyman, moving quickly, they are within artillery range of Severodonetsk.

This is shaping up to be another bad day for the Russians.

Last edited:
Credible reports:

- Russian lines collapsing in multiple locations along the Dnipro river, not far from Kherson.

1664740261270.png

Alot of the soldiers are going to war because they have to, not because they want to.

A massive chunk of the forces in Ukraine are contractors. They signed up for large bonuses. So they are there because they want to be there. This is why you're not seeing substantial surrenders in Kherson.

I am not surprised that they would surrender or otherwise retreat.

Collapsed line doesn't always mean surrender or retreat.

Back